VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Like I said before. He ain’t play none of these bro.
Still Feel Me, Show Discipline, Why, 24 Hours To Live, John Blaze, Ten Hut, Kiss Of Death, Ruff Ryders Anthem Remix, Mariah Carey Honey Remix etc etc. And STILL whooped Fab.
Not so much here , but I remember a couple people trying to tell me Fab was gonna win easy based mainly on him having more recent mainstream play, but I have been saying y'all got Kiss fukked up , he's been been

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I said throughout all of this when people were talking about these hypotheticals VS, you can't trust the artist to pick their songs.
Fab proved it. whereas Jada...Jada been waiting on this and still had at least 10-15 joints he could have played with his guest verses

all the screenshots of Jada looking happy as hell and Fab sitting there like a dikkhead are funny as hell.

Fab got embarrassed so badly his beady eyed line backer built wife was at home in fear for her veneers again.

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fab had a longer shelf life than jada mainstream wise which fooled people into thinking fab had a chance. jada was a part of TOO MANY classic tracks from the 90s-early 2000s, shyt was a bad matchup from jump. jada vs cam or 50 wouldve been more competitive. fab vs ja rule was the matchup to be made imo where they both could let their r&b/hiphop fusion mainstream shyt and street shyt fly.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Last night was a great example of perception vs. reality. It's like people forgot that Jada spent a good 6-7 years murking EVERYTHING. His guest verses were a highlight of many albums. Kiss is closer to Nas and Hov than he is to Fab...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I don’t know who would be a good match up for Jada. Maybe Ghostface.

Jada is one of the top 10-20 rappers ever. It was never fair to compare fab to him
Jada woulda still beat Fab, but Fab’s song selection never gave him a chance. Fab let Jada dictate the theme of the night. You saw how Fab would switch up and play shyt that wasn’t grimy and Jada was still in the pocket. At least the debate woulda simply become what style you liked more.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
This shyt was over by the Benjamins round :huhldup:

After that fab had a small run but It’s cause kiss started taking it easy , he didn’t use a lot of heat that was already mentioned in here :manny:

Drunk kiss made this real entertaining though :pachaha:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I said throughout all of this when people were talking about these hypotheticals VS, you can't trust the artist to pick their songs.
Fab proved it. whereas Jada...Jada been waiting on this and still had at least 10-15 joints he could have played with his guest verses

all the screenshots of Jada looking happy as hell and Fab sitting there like a dikkhead are funny as hell.

Fab got embarrassed so badly his beady eyed line backer built wife again was at home in fear for her veneers again.
200.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Did Jada even play 24hrs to Live? Reservoir Dogs? Why? Money, Power, Respect?? nikkaz Done Started Something??? Feel Me??? Still Feel Me??? :picard:

He waxed Fab and didn't even go DEEP deep into his bag.:mindblown:

Jay Z demolished the Lox on Resevoir Dogs. Made Jada sound like a rookie