VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Loved it.....smh @ people sleeping on Jada saying "He doesn't have the girly/pop records". Stop. Jada catalog has it all. Fab's catalog is straight as well but Jada's is stronger because he has a Group and Solo and Collaboration catalog full of ill records. And yes Jada ghostwrote for Puffy on some records back then so that's why he played "Victory".

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
By your side is one of my favorite tracks:wow::wow:
A lot of my favorite tracks from Jada not on the list:ehh:
I’m goin back:wow:
Still feel me:wow:

:ufdup:
You know the hawk is right
(By your side)
Until you get to the car
And you gotta get through the D before you get to the R
If I don't get you today then I'ma get you tomorrow
As soon as you come out your crib I'ma be right

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fabolous always been overrated af to me. his albums always trash except 1 or 2 songs at most
Fabolous is nice but this is true. I think part of him being overrated comes from the influence of media outlets, you hear Budden and others overrating him and others who don't really deserve it and you just begin to take it as facts. Just because he's been around since the 90's doesn't mean he's reigned and been on fire since the 90's. He's cool...but don't ever put him on that Jadakiss level of legend, that's not where he belongs.

I wanna see Cam vs. Fat Joe next, :ohhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Or nikkas Done Started Something. Unless I missed it.
He ain’t play MAD shyt bro. Lol. Still Feel Me, Show Discipline, Why, 24 Hours To Live, John Blaze, Ten Hut, Kiss Of Death, Ruff Ryders Anthem Remix, Mariah Carey Honey Remix etc etc. And STILL whooped Fab.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There's a difference between vets and legends
4bzavri_zpsddkeaplc-png.302551