Verzuz Presents: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK 5/26 8PM ET

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Houston basically the second home for Ball and G, crowd would lean UGK but they wouldn’t be treated like an “away team”

Dope songs but missing some hits that’s definitely getting played for UGK: International Players Anthem, Big Pimpin, Pourin Up, Draped Up, Return
Yes sir fa shyt sho...can't leave none of those out.....that list was definitely more personal for me...I bang this playlist at least twice a month lol shyt hard

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yea I tried lol alot of those are my personal favorites ...both are my favorite groups hands down but I think Ball & G got the slight edge...who u running with?

Without knowing how they'll work in Pimp's lyrics, I'm leaning Ball & G even though I've got Houston area ties (wife's from Port Arthur too). I know there are more members in the group, but I didn't like how Three 6 Mafia basically ignored Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca in the Bone verzuz. Bun won't make that mistake (he can't, Pimp has a majority of the iconic UGK verses), but it's going to be tough without Pimp actually being there. My guess is they have the music videos playing in the background for Pimp's verses.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Without knowing how they'll work in Pimp's lyrics, I'm leaning Ball & G even though I've got Houston area ties (wife's from Port Arthur too). I know there are more members in the group, but I didn't like how Three 6 Mafia basically ignored Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca in the Bone verzuz. Bun won't make that mistake (he can't, Pimp has a majority of the iconic UGK verses), but it's going to be tough without Pimp actually being there. My guess is they have the music videos playing in the background for Pimp's verses.
Pimp got enough proteges or people he put on that could do his verses

Like I said earlier in the thread Cory Mo would be perfect to do his verses

And you right about how Three 6 did Lord and Koop during the Verzuz

BuySellKill

Rookie
Daps
IDK but I wonder if MTS would take on the role of Pimp in this VZ just for the shock value alone , the " hottest " female rapper spitting UGK bars would completely flip the tiktak gen z kids . ALLEDGEDLY Meg said Cara was her bottom b at the awards right ? SMDH .

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Being from the south I’m definitely going to tune in UGK definitely has more hits but Comin Out Hard is damn near unskippable

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone care about this anymore? Seems like the “culture” has moved beyond Versuz.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Damn, I hope Bun has enough stamina to get against ball and mjg....for 20.

Sucks Pimp won't be there...he brought a certain og coolness to the group

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely should be in Houston. Ball and G had more of a Houston sound when they were with Suave House. Either way, it's gon be dope and I will be watching.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugk have more mainstream hits but ball and g have crazy gems. It's going to be heavily based on how well the audience knows both catalogs. Only major issue toe is no pimp I think Cory mo or big krit could do the verses I also think bun' s features run very deep.