Verzuz Presents: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK 5/26 8PM ET

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The A is neutral ground. Both groups get a lot of love.

Houston basically the second home for Ball and G, crowd would lean UGK but they wouldn’t be treated like an “away team”

Ball & G got it and it's very close I made my own versus peep and I bet u're going 2 make a bad azz playlist from this here:
UGK................8BALL & MJG

1st Track...Meal Ticket ft UGK & 8ball & MJG

1...Let Me See It(UGK) vs Dont Flex(8ball&MJG)

2...Diamonds&Wood(UGK) vs Paid Dues(8ball&MJG)

3...Murder(UGK) vs. Lay It Down(8ball&MJG)

4...Take It Off(UGK) vs Sho Nuff(8Ball&MJG)

5...Break Em Off(UGK&MasterP) vs You Dont Want Drama(8ball&MJG)

6...Bumper N Grill(UGK) vs We Buy Gold(8ball&MJG-Krit)

7...Slangin(ugk&fiend) vs Stop Lying(8ball&MJG-Mr.Mike)

8...Chrome Plated Women(UGK) vs Just Like Candy(8ball&MJG)

9...Swisha & Dosha(UGK) vs Sesshead Funk Junky(8Ball&MJG)

10...One Day(UGK) vs Life Goes On(8ball&MJG)

Intermission
Gold Grill ft UGK & 8Ball and MJG

11...Family Affair(UGK) vs Pimps(8ball&MJG)

12...Stick Em Up(UGK/Ludacris) vs Relax & Take Notes(8ball&MJG)

13...Like Yesterday(UGK/PSK-13) vs Nobody But Me(8ball&MJG

14...AKickDoe(UGK/CMurder vs Pimp Hard(8ball&MJG)

15...Hi Life(UGK) vs Friend or Foe(8ball&MJG)

16...Get Throwed(UGK) vs Space Age Pimpin(8ball&MJG)

17...Wood Wheel(UGK) vs Look At Them Grillz(8ball&MJG/T.I)

18...I's A Playa(UGK/Twista) vs In The Middle of The Night(8ball&MJG/Twista)

19...Front Back Side to Side Remix Version(UGK)vs Forever(8ball&MJG/Lloyd)

20...Protect & Serve vs In The Line of Duty(RIP George Floyd & All the fallen soldiers that were murdered in cold blood smh)

Now mind yall I already know what most are thinking. He left off pocket full of stones, mr.big, tell me something good lol. But this is just off the top of my dome I could do at least 40 easy without going into my TB. These are my 2 favorite rap groups period with so much timeless music ya feel me. I hope everyone is feeling the playlist and add to your collection...

Bonus:
21...Top Notch Hoes(Pimp C.RIP) vs Chemical Imbalance(8ball/Crime Boss)

Dope songs but missing some hits that’s definitely getting played for UGK: International Players Anthem, Big Pimpin, Pourin Up, Draped Up, Return

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Houston basically the second home for Ball and G, crowd would lean UGK but they wouldn’t be treated like an “away team”

Dope songs but missing some hits that’s definitely getting played for UGK: International Players Anthem, Big Pimpin, Pourin Up, Draped Up, Return
Plus all of the features. That's why I said UGK would be a problem for anybody. Their feature bag is just too deep

Daps
I am not spreading rumors, just looking for clarification, Ball and Pimp were cool, but I always wanted to know if a song that Ball did was a shot at Pimp or just friendly banter.

I cannot remember the song, but 8ball talks about messing with a chick or something in Houston on a song. A breh may know what I'm talking about.
IDK if someone answered already, but you might be thinking about "My Best Friends Girlfriend"

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Verzuz fukkin up charging for these shyts now :pacspit:

that being said, this is one i'd pay for

idk why but this is hilarious to me :mjlol:

Bun B is the last one holding the UGK torch.... he better not screw this up.

Pimp always had a way with words. I could picture him saying that with his Southern Twang to it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Houston would've been dope due to Ball and G's Suave House connection.

I'm definitely tuning into this one all the way thru. Gucci and Jeezy was the only other one i've watched in its entirety.

Anybody know the exact name of the frames they used to wear? The one's 8Ball got on in this pic

23a5ed8105894ed1b25da2947b4e219f.jpg
Cazals, maybe?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Appreciate the effort on the list. I think UGK has to drop Big Pimpin', International Playaz Anthem (esp. in Atlanta), maybe Sippin' on Some Syrup. Ball and G could use Stay Fly, White Meat w Lil' Jon (Atlanta). Not a feature but I think they'll def play Mr. Big and We Started This shyt.

Think Three 6 will def. be one of the guests for this one. Got some good tracks with both groups.

Also, shameless video drop :lolbron: (Ball & G feature)

Yea I tried lol alot of those are my personal favorites ...both are my favorite groups hands down but I think Ball & G got the slight edge...who u running with?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I am not spreading rumors, just looking for clarification, Ball and Pimp were cool, but I always wanted to know if a song that Ball did was a shot at Pimp or just friendly banter.

I cannot remember the song, but 8ball talks about messing with a chick or something in Houston on a song. A breh may know what I'm talking about.
My homeboys girlfriend on Lost is bout pimp C....