Verzuz Presents: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK 5/26 8PM ET

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i remember on those unofficial pimp c mixtapes, there were hella long phone and radio call-in recordings of pimp c speaking his mind to rappers of thoughts and concepts that he didn't get a chance to put into rhymes or song lyrics -- most were uploaded to youtube but i think people who didn't want C talking the truth took them down with copyright strikes...I wonder if they would play those pimp c recordings as interludes and when introducing UGK to the main stage during the Verzuz...there might be a tribute to DJ screw...J prince might make a cameo, idk. I still think that bun b knows the truth of what happened and j prince is somehow involved to keep everyone quiet...like where's the UGK biopic? even the "official" Pimp C biography is written by some chick who has no direct connection with UGK and is just compiling 2nd hand stories for the book. When Scarface wrote his biography, he took some last minute jabs at J Prince for not paying him until Scarface left rap a lot and became the president of Def Jam South and got the paycheck he was looking for -- and then J Prince wrote a book the following year just to clarify what Scarface said in his book, like he's trying to protect his ego at all costs beyond the money and the power that he accumulated from being the unofficial governor of houston...if Pimp C is alive, a lot of brittle egos would have been shattered with just him going on a rampage rant calling up radio stations exposing people and have people recording it, just saying. Pimp C did a lot of feature songs, like on Project Pat's joints

idk about bun b's hard stance on unofficial mixtapes, because some of these pimp c features on otherwise copyright infringed different music labels would have faded away into obscurity had a DJ not compiled all the pimp c verses together into mixtapes for public consumption...idk why southern rap music is so politically driven for power struggles and jerrymandered...like both cash money and no limit are from new orleans, but depending on your ward, you can only like one side and not both. Soulja Slim literally had to change his name into Magnolia Slim after he left No Limit for Cash Money when he made a joint album with B.G. and made songs with Juvenile, and that was short lived because turf wars over music gunned him down...southern rap music has rappers dying because of political jurisdictions over music when everyone was supposed to team up and collaborate to make money like Pimp C said on his song "Knockin Doorz Down"

Last edited:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
8 Ball and MJG and it's not even close

Actually let me put respect on Pimp and Bun's name
Ball & G got it and it's very close I made my own versus peep and I bet u're going 2 make a bad azz playlist from this here:
UGK................8BALL & MJG

1st Track...Meal Ticket ft UGK & 8ball & MJG

1...Let Me See It(UGK) vs Dont Flex(8ball&MJG)

2...Diamonds&Wood(UGK) vs Paid Dues(8ball&MJG)

3...Murder(UGK) vs. Lay It Down(8ball&MJG)

4...Take It Off(UGK) vs Sho Nuff(8Ball&MJG)

5...Break Em Off(UGK&MasterP) vs You Dont Want Drama(8ball&MJG)

6...Bumper N Grill(UGK) vs We Buy Gold(8ball&MJG-Krit)

7...Slangin(ugk&fiend) vs Stop Lying(8ball&MJG-Mr.Mike)

8...Chrome Plated Women(UGK) vs Just Like Candy(8ball&MJG)

9...Swisha & Dosha(UGK) vs Sesshead Funk Junky(8Ball&MJG)

10...One Day(UGK) vs Life Goes On(8ball&MJG)

Intermission
Gold Grill ft UGK & 8Ball and MJG

11...Family Affair(UGK) vs Pimps(8ball&MJG)

12...Stick Em Up(UGK/Ludacris) vs Relax & Take Notes(8ball&MJG)

13...Like Yesterday(UGK/PSK-13) vs Nobody But Me(8ball&MJG

14...AKickDoe(UGK/CMurder vs Pimp Hard(8ball&MJG)

15...Hi Life(UGK) vs Friend or Foe(8ball&MJG)

16...Get Throwed(UGK) vs Space Age Pimpin(8ball&MJG)

17...Wood Wheel(UGK) vs Look At Them Grillz(8ball&MJG/T.I)

18...I's A Playa(UGK/Twista) vs In The Middle of The Night(8ball&MJG/Twista)

19...Front Back Side to Side Remix Version(UGK)vs Forever(8ball&MJG/Lloyd)

20...Protect & Serve vs In The Line of Duty(RIP George Floyd & All the fallen soldiers that were murdered in cold blood smh)

Now mind yall I already know what most are thinking. He left off pocket full of stones, mr.big, tell me something good lol. But this is just off the top of my dome I could do at least 40 easy without going into my TB. These are my 2 favorite rap groups period with so much timeless music ya feel me. I hope everyone is feeling the playlist and add to your collection...

Bonus:
21...Top Notch Hoes(Pimp C.RIP) vs Chemical Imbalance(8ball/Crime Boss)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ball & G got it and it's very close I made my own versus peep and I bet u're going 2 make a bad azz playlist from this here:

1st Track...Meal Ticket ft UGK & 8ball & MJG

1...Let Me See It(UGK) vs Dont Flex(8ball&MJG)

2...Diamonds&Wood(UGK) vs Paid Dues(8ball&MJG)

3...Murder(UGK) vs. Lay It Down(8ball&MJG)

4...Take It Off(UGK) vs Sho Nuff(8Ball&MJG)

5...Break Em Off(UGK&MasterP) vs You Dont Want Drama(8ball&MJG)

6...Bumper N Grill(UGK) vs We Buy Gold(8ball&MJG-Krit)

7...Slangin(ugk&fiend) vs Stop Lying(8ball&MJG-Mr.Mike)

8...Chrome Plated Women(UGK) vs Just Like Candy(8ball&MJG)

9...Swisha & Dosha(UGK) vs Sesshead Funk Junky(8Ball&MJG)

10...One Day(UGK) vs Life Goes On(8ball&MJG)

Intermission
Gold Grill ft UGK & 8Ball and MJG

11...Family Affair(UGK) vs Pimps(8ball&MJG)

12...Stick Em Up(UGK/Ludacris) vs Relax & Take Notes(8ball&MJG)

13...Like Yesterday(UGK/PSK-13) vs Nobody But Me(8ball&MJG

14...AKickDoe(UGK/CMurder vs Pimp Hard(8ball&MJG)

15...Hi Life(UGK) vs Friend or Foe(8ball&MJG)

16...Get Throwed(UGK) vs Space Age Pimpin(8ball&MJG)

17...Wood Wheel(UGK) vs Look At Them Grillz(8ball&MJG/T.I)

18...I's A Playa(UGK/Twista) vs In The Middle of The Night(8ball&MJG/Twista)

19...Front Back Side to Side Remix Version(UGK)vs Forever(8ball&MJG/Lloyd)

20...Protect & Serve vs In The Line of Duty(RIP George Floyd & All the fallen soldiers that were murdered in cold blood smh)

Now mind yall I already know what most are thinking. He left off pocket full of stones, mr.big, tell me something good lol. But this is just off the top of my dome I could do at least 40 easy without going into my TB. These are my 2 favorite rap groups period with so much timeless music ya feel me. I hope everyone is feeling the playlist and add to your collection...

Bonus:
21...Top Notch Hoes(Pimp C.RIP) vs Chemical Imbalance(8ball/Crime Boss)
They probably not gone play it but maaaan

This shyt is HARD

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

Appreciate the effort on the list. I think UGK has to drop Big Pimpin', International Playaz Anthem (esp. in Atlanta), maybe Sippin' on Some Syrup. Ball and G could use Stay Fly, White Meat w Lil' Jon (Atlanta). Not a feature but I think they'll def play Mr. Big and We Started This shyt.

Think Three 6 will def. be one of the guests for this one. Got some good tracks with both groups.

Also, shameless video drop :lolbron: (Ball & G feature)

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
No pimp c :beli:

Bun can get on touch with Boosie and go find the cat who played Pimp C on his movie "My Struggle" or Swizz can break some bread with his family and hopefully get a hologram of Pimp on stage.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I'll be watching this...

All the UGK and Ball & G fans better be in full force on that evening.

It's gonna be a good look too.

Mama Wes and Pimp are probably in heaven right now speaking though Bun and telling him "Make us proud, Bernard".

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I am not spreading rumors, just looking for clarification, Ball and Pimp were cool, but I always wanted to know if a song that Ball did was a shot at Pimp or just friendly banter.

I cannot remember the song, but 8ball talks about messing with a chick or something in Houston on a song. A breh may know what I'm talking about.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Verzuz fukkin up charging for these shyts now :pacspit:

that being said, this is one i'd pay for
I'll be watching this...

All the UGK and Ball & G fans better be in full force on that evening.

It's gonna be a good look too.

Mama Wes and Pimp are probably in heaven right now speaking though Bun and telling him "Make us proud, Bernard".

idk why but this is hilarious to me :mjlol: