Verizon customers w/unlimited data that go 100GB a month will get their accounts closed

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What about now? You still doing all of that?
Back then I had like 3 or 4 64 gb sd cards for my Note 4..so I was downloading a lot of HD $ht. 720p mostly but they were always close to or over a gig. Streamed a lot of $hit too...uploaded a lot of $hit on streaming and hosting sites as well. And I was able to download SO FAST because U Torrent worked excellent and had the $hit downloaded from 5-15 minutes depending on what it was. If you used the download BOOSTER with A Torrent, you could download $hit at like 5mb-6mb and that was a wrap. Easy.

@Heretic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
cell towers and networks can get congested, which messes with the experience of other users

the guy pulling 500gb a month using tethering to use his unlimited data plan as a home internet for his family is smart for that, but at the same time it's to the detriment of other users in his area

if you aren't one of those people idk why you would care

Yeah VZWs LTE went to the trash can for a while compared to other Networks because they had so many users on it, which is why they launched the "XLTE" crap which helped free up the network and provide good speeds in congested markets (major cities).

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I work with a cell phone company and regularly get to look at people's accounts.
I've never seen 100gb of data usage on any account.
You gotta be doing the most to hit 100gb on a cell phone.

If I had to guess, Verizon probably has this built into the terms and conditions of their service, which their customers voluntarily agree to (without ever reading them).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I work with a cell phone company and regularly get to look at people's accounts.
I've never seen 100gb of data usage on any account.
You gotta be doing the most to hit 100gb on a cell phone.

If I had to guess, Verizon probably has this built into the terms and conditions of their service, which their customers voluntarily agree to (without ever reading them).
the most I've ever gotten up to was bout 8GBs in a month. I usually average about 4-5 and I don't monitor my usage at all.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
How much data u got now though?
Nah..my main phone Note 5 just has 64 internal....

Ill be back in the sd card next month when i get the Note 7. Im too used to downloading anything. Havent watched my 46 inch since last October.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It was unlimited cell phone service

Not unlimited let me connect my phone to my computer and torrent 200 gb of movies and shows a month, then stream that to my tv :camby:

bytch mafukka ruined it for everyone
Dude do you work for Verizon? Get the fukk outta here. U capping for a multi-billion dollar organization that gives not one fukk about being fair. They've been getting away with charging overages and all types of shyt for years now. This is why competition in a market economy is ESSENTIAL. Verizon has no true competitors really, and that's why they can do whatever the fukk they want. Sprint has gotten better with their plans lately, but their service is so fukking bad that most people leave them to go elsewhere. Anyways, fukk Verizon. And like dude said, I get the feeling their will be a class action lawsuit over this in the not so distant future.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just switched from AT&T to Cricket's unlimited plan for $65. My only complaint is that there is no official way to tether, even for a small amount of data a month. So far it's a good deal and cricket isn't making a fuss about heavy data users.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they are using their CELL PHONES for HOME INTERNET services.. never was intended that way and they ruined it for all the regular people who needed unlimited data

fukk them and you :camby:
they are using their cell phones for whatever they fukk they want which is what was in the contract

show me the part where it said "you may only use your cell phone for things that pertain only to what we think"

they make the apps right? they allow the netflix, download, dropbox, plex and every other service to run on your cell right? they made the tether options right? but now.... oops... we never intended for unlimited to mean unlimited

it's some bullshyt... and i'm with att and don't even have unlimited... i got no dog in this fight.... this is straight up bullshyt on some "hey we fukked up so you pay for it"

didn't even say "pay a fee" or "we'll slow you down" or "we'll drop you to another tier" nope... straight up cut you off forever