Verizon customers w/unlimited data that go 100GB a month will get their accounts closed

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone knows verizon is shyt. right up there with comcast as far as woat customer service.

how the fukk do you go over 100 gb though. :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm a broke boy but you caping for billion dollar conglomerates that screw over customers with false advertising on their services then in turn charge them bullshyt fees and put data caps on the so called service that was supposedly unlimited?!

:mjlol: u fukking kidding me. You was the same guy who was cool with Microsoft sending the kinect feeds to the nsa and not reversing the stupid online only policy?! Lest we forget. :coffee:

was i? :jbhmm: why dont you pull them receipts up :jbhmm: you surely have me confused for someone else. I have a PS4 not xbox1 :heh: pretty sure I made fun of kinect :dead:

but ill flip it on you dumbass, you are selling your book for $9 (when it should be free, why is it $9?) if your franchise gets as big as Harry Potter, would you continue to sell your books for $9 :duck:

If the general public thinks your later work is not as good as your earlier work, but you are selling more, are you going to discount your book :duck: since they bought it under the pretense that it would be as good ?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually the book is only $9 it's considered a pretty good deal.. :coffee: all things considered hard cover novels start out in excess for about $15+

I have faith in my product... Dont worry about me, stick on topic. About you caping for conglomerates and corporations when they make billions of dollars with poor misadvertised services...

:coffee: oh and fyi the Kindle version is only .99

No novel sold in the world is actually totally free unless the writer is compensated in some form of fashion but I digress

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Im more confused as to where yall at watching hour long netflix shows without wifi

i can watch 5 hours on trains easily in a month. but that's really besides the point.

in a time where technology, videos and internet speeds are getting better and faster.. verizon's data caps are getting lower. that doesn't make any sense.

in 5 hours, a normal person can burn through a month's worth of data. how is that right at all?

i just don't get defending vzw like they're some innocent company getting screwed by these power users.

they've already shytted on the other customers.. and they're going after the only people left standing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Actually the book is only $9 it's considered a pretty good deal.. :coffee: all things considered hard cover novels start out in excess for about $15+

I have faith in my product... Dont worry about me, stick on topic. About you caping for conglomerates and corporations when they make billions of dollars with poor misadvertised services...

:coffee: oh and fyi the Kindle version is only .99

No novel sold in the world is actually totally free unless the writer is compensated in some form of fashion but I digress

Is $9 a good deal for an author no one has heard of before ? Why not $5? Maybe you should be giving them out for free to build your brand and then charge later. OHHH I get it YOU think its a great value, just like Verizon thinks they are a great value, who woulda thought it :ohhh:

we are on the same topic dumbass, we are talking about business. You have faith in your product, but its nto doing numbers. Verizon is still by far #1 wireless carrier , despite the idiots on this forum :heh:

How is it misadvertised? They havnt advertised unlimited data in years.

If you were in the CEO shoes of Verizon you would be making the same moves. Maybe one day if your book franchise is successful, you'll understand it more. But for now you just sound like a cheap idiot. Theirs always T Mobile, Metro, Cricket and Sprint.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is $9 a good deal for an author no one has heard of before ? Why not $5? Maybe you should be giving them out for free to build your brand and then charge later. OHHH I get it YOU think its a great value, just like Verizon thinks they are a great value, who woulda thought it :ohhh:

we are on the same topic dumbass, we are talking about business. You have faith in your product, but its nto doing numbers. Verizon is still by far #1 wireless carrier , despite the idiots on this forum :heh:

How is it misadvertised? They havnt advertised unlimited data in years.

If you were in the CEO shoes of Verizon you would be making the same moves. Maybe one day if your book franchise is successful, you'll understand it more. But for now you just sound like a cheap idiot. Theirs always T Mobile, Metro, Cricket and Sprint.

Like I said you caping for conglomerates...
:coffee: no one makes and sell a product for free... Was the first Harry Potter books free?! You want to talk about selling a product for free then why doesn't Verizon sell unlimited data on their service for free?! :troll: they made their billions already...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I said you caping for conglomerates...
:coffee: no one makes and sell a product for free... Was the first Harry Potter books free?! You want to talk about selling a product for free then why doesn't Verizon sell unlimited data on their service for free?! :troll: they made their billions already...

they like making money, you are the one complaining about it.

Sign here in this thread that no matter how big your book franchise gets you'll always sell your books for $9. If you ever raise the price, you will be going back on your word, and we will view this as you agreeing to this.

if you dont do it, then you are just a hypocrite

Make your move :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they like making money, you are the one complaining about it.

Sign here in this thread that no matter how big your book franchise gets you'll always sell your books for $9. If you ever raise the price, you will be going back on your word, and we will view this as you agreeing to this.

if you dont do it, then you are just a hypocrite

Make your move :stopitslime:

:umad: your so mad... :mjlol:

Doesn't change the fact your a corporate cocksucker... :coffee:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Verizons continue to lose thousands of subscribers a quarter....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Verizons continue to lose thousands of subscribers a quarter....

performance-by-state.gif

• 46 states for Overall Performance (vs. 11 wins/ties for nearest competitors)
  • 47 states for Network Reliability (vs. 20 win/ties for nearest competitors)
  • 44 states for Data Performance (vs. 9 win/ties for nearest competitors)
  • 41 states for Network Speed (vs. 10 win/ties for nearest competitors)
  • 45 states for Call Performance (vs. 23 win/ties for nearest competitors)
  • 49 states for Text Performance, (including the most outright wins at 10)

:umad: