Verizon customers w/unlimited data that go 100GB a month will get their accounts closed

humble forever

All Star
Daps
True but you got other options
Cricket and metro pcs...which are really at t and t mobile...offer unlimited data
nah man...after you hit like ten gigs at 4g speeds they slow you down to 128kb/s or some ridiculous shyt. 2g speeds i think

i had the verizon unlimited plan until like a yeah and a half ago when my parents kicked me off their phone bill :mjcry:

my internet went down once and i torrented with my jailbroken iphone using an app called pdanet to let me be a lowkey hotspot. I torrented a shytload

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
nah man...after you hit like ten gigs at 4g speeds they slow you down to 128kb/s or some ridiculous shyt. 2g speeds i think

i had the verizon unlimited plan until like a yeah and a half ago when my parents kicked me off their phone bill :mjcry:

my internet went down once and i torrented with my jailbroken iphone using an app called pdanet to let me be a lowkey hotspot. I torrented a shytload
Nah their newer plans are unlimited with no throttling

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It may be a loop hole but let them eat. who cares if they use cell phones for home internet services. America, come get this L. Americans should not resort to this type of tactic since the internet was made in the USA
They ruined it for literally everyone else so nah fukk them

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Doesn't matter they still lied to consumers about what they were selling. If someone tells you they're giving you unlimited then are you not gonna expect that?
It was unlimited cell phone service

Not unlimited let me connect my phone to my computer and torrent 200 gb of movies and shows a month, then stream that to my tv :camby:

bytch mafukka ruined it for everyone

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was unlimited cell phone service

Not unlimited let me connect my phone to my computer and torrent 200 gb of movies and shows a month, then stream that to my tv :camby:

bytch mafukka ruined it for everyone
You're mistaken here. Data caps were a natural progression of the industry when data became more important than text and talk minutes. There are people with cell phones that seldom talk on them. Overage charges used to bring in a lot of money for cell phone providers. That couldn't completely go away and not be replaced.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're mistaken here. Data caps were a natural progression of the industry when data became more important than text and talk minutes. There are people with cell phones that seldom talk on them. Overage charges used to bring in a lot of money for cell phone providers. That couldn't completely go away and not be replaced.

I was #1 sales person on the west coast for Verizon for my time there and #1 in north california for my stint at AT&T for years so no im not mistaken here :dahell: , you are :camby:

my time at AT&T and Verizon is well documented here before I created my own company. You are clueless, as usual.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
#TMob just living it up and rolling at a HILARIOUS article like that. fukking pathetic:laugh: Treating it's loyal customers like a Saturday Night SKANK:laugh: