Verizon bringing back unlimited data for 80$, 45$ for additional lines Monday

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Verizon giving out free phones on certain trade ins with this promo as well.

Ditch your network: switch to Verizon Unlimited and score free flagship phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, Moto and LG with eligible trade-in
Unlimted-Internet-Free-Phone1280.jpg

NEW YORK – Today, Verizon is changing the game by introducing Verizon Unlimited - the best unlimited plan in wireless. If you want to call it quits with your current provider and join the network that has your back, for a limited time Verizon is making it even easier. Switch to Verizon, choose Verizon Unlimited and get the hottest smartphones for free -- including iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Google Pixel, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Force Droid, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, or LG V20.

In order to get one of today’s most coveted phones for free, you need to bring your phone number to Verizon, sign up for the introductory Verizon Unlimited plan, select device payment and trade in one of 15 eligible devices*. You can get these same phones for only $5/month when selecting device payment and trading in one of six eligible devices**.***

“You don’t have to settle for unlimited data on a discount network with low-quality video,” said Nancy Clark, head of marketing and sales operations for Verizon. “This awesome offer makes it easier than ever to experience unlimited data the way it is meant to be, all on a network that can handle the demands of a digital life.”

Verizon’s 4G LTE network already covers more than 2.4 million square miles and consistently delivers fast speeds in more places than any other network. Ever since Verizon was the first to launch 4G LTE broadly across the country, the company has been making it even better, faster, stronger, every single day.

Verizon Unlimited is a great value:

• $80 for unlimited data, talk and text on your smartphone with paper-free billing and AutoPay.
  • $140 for two lines and $160 for three lines for unlimited data, talk and text on your smartphone with paper-free billing and AutoPay.
  • $45 per line for four lines ($180 total) with unlimited data, talk and text on your smartphones and tablets with paper-free billing and AutoPay.
  • Need more than four lines? Add an additional line, up to 10 lines, for $20 per line per month.
On all Verizon Unlimited plans you get Verizon’s fast LTE speeds. To ensure a quality experience for all customers, after 22 GB of data usage on a line during any billing cycle we may prioritize your data behind other customers in the unusual event of network congestion.

To switch to Verizon Unlimited and take advantage of this incredible offer, visit https://www.verizonwireless.com.

* Eligible devices for free trade-in include: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Note 5, LG G5, LG V20, HTC 10.

**Eligible devices for $5/mo trade in offer include: Apple iPhone SE, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G4, LG V10, HTC M9.

*** Promotional traded in credits issued over 24 months and will appear in 2-3 billing cycles after receipt of trade at Verizon. Your smartphone purchase must remain active on device payment agreement for 24 months to receive credits. If you cancel service or if device payment is paid off or transferred, trade in promotional credits will stop. Traded device must be in good working cosmetic condition to receive credits.

I have a 6 Plus 64gb and I'll get a 32gb 7 Plus for free or the 128gb for $120. Obviously would have to stay for 2yrs but it's free.:ehh:

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
How much for a family plan of 4? I'm on tmo and paying like 145 but I'm the only one with truly unlimited none of that T-Mobile one shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be real with there being tons of cheap android phones that are solid and iphones can be had for a decent priced used, theres no reason to mess with a post paid plan unless you use more than 15gb of data a month.

I bough my 6plus cash payed about $900 when it dropped. And I'll by an 8 cash when it drops. I ain't worried about financing a phone, I got months to save up, give me the cheap plan.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
$70 unlimited on cricket :blessed:
Buying phones without contractual obligations :blessed:
Not trynna keep up with the Joneses :blessed:
Just bought a 6s 64GB for $280. Sold my 5s 16GB for $115 :blessed:
Rinse and repeat next year :blessed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i ran past verizon and they gave us a deal upgraded both phones to the IPHONE 7 (128GB/256GB) and the bill actually went down by 25 a month.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Apparently you still have to activate HD video every day :scust:
How do u activate it?

I'm on verizonn right now and im either going to jump to T mobile or change to the unlimited

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do u activate it?

I'm on verizonn right now and im either going to jump to T mobile or change to the unlimited
I don't know. I left T-Mobile for Verizon a few months back. I just switched to Unlimited. Actually saving 5 bucks and getting more. Easy call :yeshrug: