Verizon bringing back unlimited data for 80$, 45$ for additional lines Monday

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Are they playing funny data with their unlimited plan like the other companies?

I was about to leave Verizon because of the data overages but when I inquired about T-Mobile, I found out their unlimited data seemed to only be at certain limitations such as the unlimited only streaming 480 or 720 p instead of 1080p and not being able to use yoru phone as a hotspot and I was turned off.

I didn't like the idea of things like that. I decided to speak to Verizon and they gave me a much better package at a lower price with a higher data limit and since then I've never gone over .

I may consider this unlimited data if there aren't any limitations on the type of data.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Are they playing funny data with their unlimited plan like the other companies?

I was about to leave Verizon because of the data overages but when I inquired about T-Mobile, I found out their unlimited data seemed to only be at certain limitations such as the unlimited only streaming 480 or 720 p instead of 1080p and not being able to use yoru phone as a hotspot and I was turned off.

I didn't like the idea of things like that. I decided to speak to Verizon and they gave me a much better package at a lower price with a higher data limit and since then I've never gone over .

I may consider this unlimited data if there aren't any limitations on the type of data.

All of this is untrue. :wtf:

And some dude gave me 6GB/month of high speed data for FREE. Actually, it was better than free. It was -10$. He took an additional 10 bucks off my already very low bill. :heh::russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im on cricket, ATT network $55 taxes included 12, gigs LTE.

i got wifi at home and work i dont need unlimited

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
TMO is 160 4 lines taxes and fees included with autopsy

vzw is 180 + taxes and fees with autopay

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If you live in a major city tmobile works perfectly. At the end of the day only one who complain about tmobile are bammas who live in the burbs or rural america and nobody cares about yall honestly.

Those same people y'all like to shyt on got Trump in office. :ufdup:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will stay with sprint my bill is less than $70 for unlimited texting and data

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cricket's unlimited is truly unlimited...they are second in priority to ATT on their tower's but I'm hotspoting at 300GB a month with them and I'm not getting 3G for $65.
I think it depends on what city you're in. I imagine negus in NYC getting jammed up during rush hour. Blackberry 8700 speeds