Verizon bringing back unlimited data for 80$, 45$ for additional lines Monday

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you're running a file server or endless live video from your phone to facebook or YouTube you'd never run out of data on that plan with all the music and video services whitelisted - so in effect, yes, for most people it's unlimited high speed. And VZW let y'all know they'll throttle you too same as everyone else if you're a huge data user at peak hours.

As for the "GOAT network" in my town, no one I know who has Verizon has higher data speed than I do, and people drop calls on VZW left and right around here. I never dropped one.
So it doesn't have unlimited and use a dumb fukk comparing apples to oranges

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I cancelled my Verizon contract this month with those bytches. They tried so hard to make me stay. I was paying 95.00 for 3 gbs and that was the price with a 15% credit. fukk them.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Unless you're running a file server or endless live video from your phone to facebook or YouTube you'd never run out of data on that plan with all the music and video services whitelisted - so in effect, yes, for most people it's unlimited high speed. And VZW let y'all know they'll throttle you too same as everyone else if you're a huge data user at peak hours.

As for the "GOAT network" in my town, no one I know who has Verizon has higher data speed than I do, and people drop calls on VZW left and right around here. I never dropped one.
I sometimes struggle to stream 144p on t mobile :francis: fukk em

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Following in the footsteps of T-Mobile and Verizon, AT&T today announced plans to debut a new unlimited data plan that's available to all of its postpaid customers. The unlimited plan will be available starting tomorrow.

AT&T previously offered an unlimited data plan, but it was limited to customers who were also DirecTV or U-Verse customers.

According to AT&T, the new plan will provide unlimited talk, text, and data on four lines for $180, which is more expensive than T-Mobile's ONE data plan for four customers and on par with Verizon's pricing, also at $180 for four lines. A single line is priced at $100.
AT&T is fukking stupid. I'm switching up when the new iPhone drops

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Well ATT just announced something similar. Bout to Drop Direct TV, keep unlimited, and switch to T-Mobile when the new iPhone drop.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Verizon giving out free phones on certain trade ins with this promo as well.

I have a 6 Plus 64gb and I'll get a 32gb 7 Plus for free or the 128gb for $120. Obviously would have to stay for 2yrs but it's free.:ehh:
:patrice: I need to look into this cause AT&T pissing me off by not offering unlimited plans. Ain't nobody trying to get Direct TV for it :dahell:

I owe about $500 on a 7 Plus. Do I need to pay that off first before I switch and do the trade in?

EDIT: just saw AT&T finally getting on the unlimited wave. But $100? Come on son.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:patrice: I need to look into this cause AT&T pissing me off by not offering unlimited plans. Ain't nobody trying to get Direct TV for it :dahell:

I owe about $500 on a 7 Plus. Do I need to pay that off first before I switch and do the trade in?
I dunno. I pay cash for my phones so Im not sure how that works. I pulled the trigger and sitting decent. Totally forgot that Verizon customers get free NFL Mobile too. Seasons over but we on for September though.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I dunno. I pay cash for my phones so Im not sure how that works. I pulled the trigger and sitting decent. Totally forgot that Verizon customers get free NFL Mobile too. Seasons over but we on for September though.
I'm gonna look into it this weekend. My girl has Verizon and she likes it. AT&T is cool in terms of call quality and all, but they're stingy with the data plans.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EDIT: just saw AT&T finally getting on the unlimited wave. But $100? Come on son.
When you switch, the reaming balance on your phone is due in full. You can get the phone unlocked and use it on Verizon I think. If not u can most def sell it for $6-700. I'd go talk to a Verizon rep and play like that's holding you back and see what cash back offers u can get

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
When you switch, the reaming balance on your phone is due in full. You can get the phone unlocked and use it on Verizon I think. If not u can most def sell it for $6-700. I'd go talk to a Verizon rep and play like that's holding you back and see what cash back offers u can get

He'll probably have to buy a new phone to use on Verizon if he as an AT&T phone. Verizon iPhones can be used on both CDMA and GSM services but GSM only iphones like AT&T can't be used on Verizon, if I'm not mistaken. There's a sub-faction of apple users that are not Verizon customers that try to get replacement Verizon phones from the Apple store because they can be used anywhere but they are not allowed.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Just verified that you will have to give up any corporate or educational discounts if you switch to unlimited. Veterans and military get to keep theirs. Also, tablets access fee goes from $10 to $20.