Verizon bringing back unlimited data for 80$, 45$ for additional lines Monday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much, i think cricket maxes you out at 8Mbs while post paid ATT get full speeds
they do. and honsetly the most data intensive thing i do is snapchat and i haven't noticed any diff, if i was streaming 1080p over LTE im sure it would matter but my experience has been unafteced. i came from ATT my bill used to be 117 after taxes, now its 55 after taxes i could not be happier

Word? So you basically have ATT??
yes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cricket's unlimited is truly unlimited...they are second in priority to ATT on their tower's but I'm hotspoting at 300GB a month with them and I'm not getting 3G for $65.
I have their 10 gig plan. they just upped everyone to 12 gig for free :mjgrin:.

they will throttle you after you exceed your planned gigs, I experienced that once in the last 11 months. The network priority thing is wack, i think it would only matter if you somewhere crowded like the vegas strip or a festival or something.

maybe 6 months ago they had an outage that shut me down for about 12 hours but other than that ive been extremely happy. best value ive ever gotten from a carier

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have their 10 gig plan. they just upped everyone to 12 gig for free :mjgrin:.

they will throttle you after you exceed your planned gigs, I experienced that once in the last 11 months. The network priority thing is wack, i think it would only matter if you somewhere crowded like the vegas strip or a festival or something.

maybe 6 months ago they had an outage that shut me down for about 12 hours but other than that ive been extremely happy. best value ive ever gotten from a carier

To be real with there being tons of cheap android phones that are solid and iphones can be had for a decent priced used, theres no reason to mess with a post paid plan unless you use more than 15gb of data a month.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much, i think cricket maxes you out at 8Mbs while post paid ATT get full speeds
16009.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
To be real with there being tons of cheap android phones that are solid and iphones can be had for a decent priced used, theres no reason to mess with a post paid plan unless you use more than 15gb of data a month.

Not to mention the new wave of unlocked phone coming to stores like best buy, axon 7, honor 8 and all for under 350 new with warranty. Only reason to jump on verizon is if you want the latest and greatest phones and stream alot of HD and tether since prepaids don't do it. If you just a regular talk, text, email, social media prepaid is the way to go.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not to mention the new wave of unlocked phone coming to stores like best buy, axon 7, honor 8 and all for under 350 new with warranty. Only reason to jump on verizon is if you want the latest and greatest phones and stream alot of HD and tether since prepaids don't do it. If you just a regular talk, text, email, social media prepaid is the way to go.

Yup. I remember when i worked for vzw and tmobile back in college and they raised the prices of flip phones to force people onto smartphones under contracts. But now you got capable phones under 300 bucks that will get the job done for most people. Only people dropping big bucks on phones still are people who want iphones but even then iphones hold their value so good you can flip your phone each year and only pay 1-200 bucks to get the newest phone

Railroadpaid

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
SHECAGO
i have at&t family plan i was the only one with unlimited data because i was grandfathered in from before they had data caps. Just to let yal know after you use so much data(i watch movies and tv at work) they slow down your connection...so they still regulate it.