Verizon bringing back unlimited data for 80$, 45$ for additional lines Monday

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I looked further into it. In the distant past I had shaky payment history. I used to make partial payments to keep my phone on. I'm talking like 5+ years ago. Apparently they put a spending limit on my account and if they do that then you have to pay a $7.99 a month fee if you don't set up auto pay.

All my bills are on auto pay except my rent. They're all on my Citi Double Cash card so I can get 2% back on them. I don't even know if I still have a spending limit with Sprint because that was back when I had a 500 credit score and I'm at about an 800 now but I'm not turning off auto pay because that's a free $22 a year back for me which pays a full month of my iPhone 7 installment plan.

u dont fukk with the finance option?
I financed my iPhone 7 because Sprint gave me the 256GB model for the 128GB model's price and they give me a $10 credit per month to be on the installments. When the next iPhone is about to come out I'll pay my payoff amount and sell this one but I wasn't about to turn down a free $220 off a phone I was gonna buy anyway outright.

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cricket's unlimited is truly unlimited...they are second in priority to ATT on their tower's but I'm hotspoting at 300GB a month with them and I'm not getting 3G for $65.
Cricket's unlimited is truly unlimited...they are second in priority to ATT on their tower's but I'm hotspoting at 300GB a month with them and I'm not getting 3G for $65.

Speeds are capped big time tho...how are you hotspotting on a cricket plan I thought they didn't allow?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This is just confusing marketing on Verizon's part in order to position it against the t mobile ads that say "4 lines for 40 each"

The multi line unlimited plan is $110, you get a $10 discount for setting up auto pay, so it's $100. Each line you add to it is $20. That comes to $180 if you have 4 lines, or "45 per line"

Source: I work for the company and have read the internal documents
how much for 1 line

edit: never mind saw the next post

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
me too
thats 80 not including the other shyt
im grandfathered in with unlimited everything for 70 :blessed:
Their new plans are all unlimited everything for 75. (70with autopay)

The catch is they cap streaming at 480p so you have to buy an HD pass for 3 dollars every 24 hours. Or you can add a pass to your bill for 15 for the month. Such a scam but I do it,nplus they just had the promotion to have taxes and fees included in your price

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They gonna try to jack and rape you at the same time once they get you to switch:laugh:

I got Autopay with T Mob....but free streaming and 5GB free hotspot data that I NEVER use:laugh:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verizon wins coverage but T Mobile definitely has faster LTE than Verizon.

Open signal just ranked them Verizon 1 t mobile 2...By a very slim margin yes, but when you combine that with less congestion in cities and better coverage nationwide it starts to add up

They also just spent 10b on spectrum etc

No need to worry about HD day passes either whatever those are lol

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Speeds are capped big time tho...how are you hotspotting on a cricket plan I thought they didn't allow?

You can they charge like $10 for hotspot. But the option is always there if you have an unlocked phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Verizon is not that hot where I work. Sprint is better even though their data speeds are DSL level.