Velveteen Dream Speaks

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're a busta ass crybaby bytch. Always whining..never contributing. Clown status. A true gimp.
You have never touched a woman’s vagina in your life and your behavior reflects that. Incel who unabashedly doesn’t like darker skin people.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You a fat midget. Shut your slow ass up...lol. A mark for a quitter in mma...stupid:laugh:
I’m 6’2 and have posted myself before
You still scared to post Ya self cause you know you’d get clowned for actually being fat

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Former NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream has made the claim that WWE wanted him to compete in a mask following serious allegations made against him.

speaking on the Dishing Drama podcast, Clark has made the audacious claim that WWE wanted him to compete under a mask, presumably to hide his identity:

“Just so you know, WWE definitely considered bringing me in with a mask and having me not speak.“

At the time of Velveteen Dream’s release, Dave Meltzer noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that his release was due to an incident that was reported to upper management by one of the ‘top stars’ in the company and had nothing to do with the 2020 allegations:

“We were told the firing didn’t have to do with those charges or anything that had been made public, but for a different incident that one of the top stars in the company alerted management to.”

:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I hope all the allegations were true because he was a dope performer. Sucks to lose him.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love the excuse of "I didn't shake no one's hand so they blackballed me", sure it's respectable to do, but you don't have to. If you are just courteous and not mean you can get by fine. Been plenty of loner/stand-offish type dudes in the E that got along fine with no issues of burying and said they never had problems like that after their E run. If there was a problem from a top star, it was probably them reading the pedo allegations and acting on their morals. Jack Gallagher got the same deavors.