Velveteen Dream Speaks

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully he gets his drug issues under control. He is an amazing talent on screen. Hopefully this puts an end to this pedo accusation bullshyt. And hopefully people learn not to trust "wrestling journalism" or whatever you read on the internet.

edit: and these reddit people are despicable. they just moved the goalposts to "well the investigation is faulty and it's a cover up". They just don't care and are holding on to shyt that's common sense to figure out. There have been zero parents, lawyers, police reports, lawsuits, etc...Dream is not THAT important to WWE that they NEEDED him on their roster. People don't seem to understand the logic there that if they found anything he would have been gone in a heartbeat.

White people.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Everyone who's backtracking on their cancellation of Dream can get fukked in my eyes for two reasons:

1. Anyone with a brain could've investigated these accusations and seen that there was nothing to them 12-13 months ago.

2. The very next time someone walks into a controversy and has their head on the chopping block, they'll forget their mea culpas and join the mob like this never even happened.

The effects of moral panics (and that's what this all really is, regardless of any good intentions behind the actions...which in many cases don't exist period) don't just go away because of logical reasoning and evidence. Those who participate in them tend to performatively chastise themselves, but they won't actually examine what got them to this point and take the necessary personal steps (like not presuming guilt out of some misplaced virtue or, worse, outright virtue signaling) to prevent it from happening. And this isn't a Black or white thing either, this shyt is suffocating our society period, and I say that as someone to the left of even the international left (there is no left wing in American politics).

So I'll believe the Reddit crocodile tears when they refrain from trying to ruin someone's life the next time something like this happens.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
This dood said he cut off all communication with that Josh dude in 2018 but tweeted "JOSH FULLER CALL ME BACK" back in 2019

:mjlol: