Velveteen Dream Speaks

Daps
Reppin
LDN

EC3 RESPONDS TO PATRICK CLARK ACCUSATIONS​

By Mike Johnson on 2022-09-15 12:19:00
As PWInsider.com reported yesterday, former WWE NXT star Patrick Clark took to his Instagram yesterday to respond to accusations made by EC3, making accusations of his own in response.

PWInsider.com reached out to EC3 yesterday for comment. This afternoon, he issued the following statement via email:

“In life, I forgive everyone for everything that has been done to me.

I personally have never failed a drug test from any employer, nor been arrested for drug usage, paraphernalia, assault, battery, or any inappropriate behavior.

My forgiveness includes Patrick Clark for setting up a video recording device in the bathroom of my home.

As far as any other accusations and allegations against him, I hope that he finds the help he needs.”

-ec3

This dude never said he never did drugs, just that he never failed a drug test :sas2:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

As PWInsider.com reported yesterday, former WWE NXT star Patrick Clark took to his Instagram yesterday to respond to accusations made by EC3, making accusations of his own in response.

PWInsider.com reached out to EC3 yesterday for comment. This afternoon, he issued the following statement via email:

I personally have never failed a drug test from any employer, nor been arrested for drug usage, paraphernalia, assault, battery, or any inappropriate behavior.

My forgiveness includes Patrick Clark for setting up a video recording device in the bathroom of my home.

As far as any other accusations and allegations against him, I hope that he finds the help he needs.”

-ec3

This dude never said he never did drugs, just that he never failed a drug test :sas2:
Saying you never failed a drug test and not I never did cocaine is definitely a “did you catch that” moment

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Just because EC3 is a MAGA piece of shyt doesn't mean Velveteen isn't a demonic sex pest.

Both things can be true.

Still far too much smoke around his behavior for me :hubie:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I dont know why, but I believe him yo

Thinking a man who you think might be gay left his phone in your bathroom to watch you take a deuce really is some MAGA level paranoia. But I remember him on Tough Enough trying to get with some Aussie chick

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

-ec3

lol...EC3 didn't even really prove Patrick Clark's side of the story was false. LMAO.