Velveteen Dream days are numbered

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
MLW can have him :hubie:
Oh he’s there now? :heh:

Scrull seems content in wallowing in career purgatory instead of putting out a true apology or rebuttal to his allegations. I think he’s lowkey afraid of saying some shyt that would absolutely make him sound guilty

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh he’s there now? :heh:

Scrull seems content in wallowing in career purgatory instead of putting out a true apology or rebuttal to his allegations. I think he’s lowkey afraid of saying some shyt that would absolutely make him sound guilty
He already said he fukked the 16 year old. He just said it was consensual

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He already said he fukked the 16 year old. He just said it was consensual
Oh see I thought his argument was more “well she was legal :manny:
I think ol girl said she was being plied with drink and was telling dude to chill

Either way…lose a fat contact and booking duties due to a past with some tooken booty brehs

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I didn’t know how I felt about this honestly. I’m glad he’s doing well but he admitted to having relationships with way too many minors. Whether he was tryna be a good guy and mentor these kids, I can’t really say.. but even having any form of relationship with them is weird to me.

Like where are you even meeting 16 year olds bro

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn’t know how I felt about this honestly. I’m glad he’s doing well but he admitted to having relationships with way too many minors. Whether he was tryna be a good guy and mentor these kids, I can’t really say.. but even having any form of relationship with them is weird to me.

Like where are you even meeting 16 year olds bro
That part about how they got his nudes still doesn’t make sense to me….:francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That part about how they got his nudes still doesn’t make sense to me….:francis:

Right? I ain’t putting that pedo jacket on him but uhhh… all this shyt still a little off

:ehh:

Bro was sending in-character voice clips to 15 year olds and shyt.. even if it was completely innocent and not sexual, it’s still a lil strange lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I don’t believe his story. He seems like he’s really smart and manipulative. I was with him until a certain point he couldn’t explain some things or his explanation was shady. I also think he might be gay and he likes younger guys.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don’t believe his story. He seems like he’s really smart and manipulative. I was with him until a certain point he couldn’t explain some things or his explanation was shady. I also think he might be gay and he likes younger guys.

I think he knew he fukked up by talking to the guy(s) on social media, knowing they were under age. Sure, he may have had the right intention of wanting to help them become a wrestler, but it was an overall stupid move to be talking to an underage person on social media, because thats all people are gonna get out of it.

twas a stupid move and i hope he wasnt bullshytting on chris' podcast

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I think he knew he fukked up by talking to the guy(s) on social media, knowing they were under age. Sure, he may have had the right intention of wanting to help them become a wrestler, but it was an overall stupid move to be talking to an underage person on social media, because thats all people are gonna get out of it.

twas a stupid move and i hope he wasnt bullshytting on chris' podcast
I think he was also all coked up and he was talking to them in character? Talking to an underage boy in your character who is sexual like prince? Na shyt doesn’t add up. And he couldn’t explain the nudes away. Because he sent them.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

john-cena.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Figured it would have been Mexico where he popped up since the outlasted wrestlers seem like they always end up down there