Velveteen Dream days are numbered

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
after the troll accusations, he was back and working a program with Adam Cole. WWE moved on from that shyt. :yeshrug:

So.......he did that shyt? He's guilty as fukk?

They got him on film for at least one of these incidents and we all know about the hit and run. :francis:

He DID that shyt.

Troll Accusations? :usure:

Or

Guilty as fukk caught on cam?:mjtf:

@Mike the Executioner deserves the truth

Coli confusing me:mindblown:

Do we cape him or not?:wtf:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the situation with the accuser's parents in all this?! I ain't heard shyt about them yet. Why these kids doing everything by themselves?!

:dahell:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Troll Accusations? :usure:
People became skeptical of the accusation after the accuser was found to be part of a racist chat group called "exposing ******s." Doubly so after they deleted their accounts.

If the stories are true, it looks like Dream was fired for general bad behavior, and not because of the accusations.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
People became skeptical of the accusation after the accuser was found to be part of a racist chat group called "exposing ******s." Doubly so after they deleted their accounts.

If the stories are true, it looks like Dream was fired for general bad behavior, and not because of the accusations.

I get that.... but can 2 things not be true?

giphy.gif

The allegations be legit and the accuser be racist?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get that.... but can 2 things not be true?

giphy.gif

The allegations be legit and the accuser be racist?
I'm not arguing whether they're true or not; anything is possible. I'm just telling you why people were less than likely to believe them. Someone in a group called "exposing ******s" wouldn't necessarily be above making things up completely and that is what was driving the skepticism.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not arguing whether they're true or not; anything is possible. I'm just telling you why people were less than likely to believe them. Someone in a group called "exposing ******s" wouldn't necessarily be above making things up completely and that is what was driving the skepticism.

I respect that.:yeshrug:

I just wanna make sure I’m on code and doing whatever the strong vocal of the coli wants me to do:hubie:

#Danialson2021
#VoteBD4POTY

giphy.gif

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I respect that.:yeshrug:

I just wanna make sure I’m on code and doing whatever the strong vocal of the coli wants me to do:hubie:

#Danialson2021
#VoteBD4POTY

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

2t3dc0.png

AHT AHT. No POTY Pardons. :ufdup:

If he's guilty, then he's staying in The Gulag breh.

(But seriously though, there was reasonable doubt with the alleged predator stuff and if the 'E didn't bush him for that, then there was likely very little outside of the initial texts (that could've been doctored) to go on. But with these incidents from last year piling up and him wildin' out like he did? Breh was clearly becoming a liability.)

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lol YOU SAID HE WAS GUILTY WHEN IT HAPPENED...now hes free and ur tryna do the "is he innocent thing" bcuz theres a small chance he goes to impact or aew

:skip:

Nope..... again you gotta stop lying on your only true friend and supporter.:why:

I said give him that same energy as all the other accused peeps last summer and remember the E stans got mad. Came in to defend him and say he was innocent!:ufdup:

I faced some CRAZY backlash but E Stans told me INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY and TOLD ME HE DIDNT DO IT.

So you can’t come at me about this until you round up every last one of them and get at them first:ufdup:

Im a GOOD RTRUTH and I just wanna rock with whatever stance THEY rock with.

Want me to try to find the post and PM you ALL the WWE Stan Velveteen Dream Defenders/Supporters? Some are fellow STINK brehs:lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:handshake:

I think people should say what they feel and not worry about all that "on code" stuff.

I agree..... but TSC don’t want that :hubie:

I’m trynna tow the line:hubie:

tenor.gif

2t3dc0.png

AHT AHT. No POTY Pardons. :ufdup:

If he's guilty, then he's staying in The Gulag breh.

(But seriously though, there was reasonable doubt with the alleged predator stuff and if the 'E didn't bush him for that, then there was likely very little outside of the initial texts (that could've been doctored) to go on. But with these incidents from last year piling up and him wildin' out like he did? Breh was clearly becoming a liability.)

I don’t know what to believe, my last real big fight in here was over him last year. Was like 1 v 5 or so.... more than likely more.

I don’t want no smoke, just tell what stance and I’m cool:hubie:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree..... but TSC don’t want that :hubie:

I’m trynna tow the line:hubie:

I don’t know what to believe, my last real big fight in here was over him last year. Was like 1 v 5 or so.... more than likely more.

I don’t want no smoke, just tell what stance and I’m cool:hubie:
Man go cheer lead Aew