Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question....

Does Vegeta have any major W's? Did he ever take out a enemy that was actually kinda powerful?

I remember he off'ed an android, but wasn't it like the weakest one? And then the real Androids showed up and damn near paralyzed him? :why:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
my favourite from dbz

worked the hardest for his gains. prince of saiyans
had bulma begging for the d

seriously tell me someone who trained harder than vegeta :ufdup:

op is talking blasphemy
I like Vegeta too but breh:usure:, Bulma was such a whore, even Yamcha got that :scusthov: YAMCHA nikka:damn: :deadrose:
Maybe even the pig got a piece of that:russ:
She even threw that poon @ kid Goku in the uncensored version of the Original Dragon Ball.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Vegeta too but breh:usure:, Bulma was such a whore, even Yamcha got that :scusthov: YAMCHA nikka :dearose:
She even threw that poon @ kid Goku in the uncensored version of the Original Dragon Ball.

The only cat who didn't get any DB p*ssy was Chaozu.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got that DB D from Tien though :mjpls: :scusthov:

There's definitely some subtext there with Tien and Chiaotzu. I remember Launch was straight up throwing the p*ssy at him but he never really got with her.

And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the subtext of Frieza sexually abusing Vegeta. All that hatred and all them tears from Vegeta wasn't just because Frieza murked his entire race, it was because Frieza had been abusing him for years. :sadcam: :scusthov:

Daps
And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the subtext of Frieza sexually abusing Vegeta. All that hatred and all them tears from Vegeta wasn't just because Frieza murked his entire race, it was because Frieza had been abusing him for years. :sadcam: :scusthov:

:dead: at Vegeta going after Frieza like OG Loc went after Freddy in San Andreas :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:rudy: Goku has 1 kill(Kid Buu) in the whole of DBZ & only two knockouts (Recoome & Burter).. Kid Buu get's an asterix seeing as Goku had to use spirit power from the fukking galaxy to beat him. Vegeta was the spook that sat by the door, he wasn't working for Frieza.. he was planning how to beat him. Instead of becoming a self hating c00n like Goku, he held on to his Saiyan Pride. Only time Goku was on that Pro Saiyan shyt is when he wanted to fuse with Vegeta... Vegeta should of been like, "oh now you want to be a proud Saiyan, get your c00n azz outta here!!" . Vegeta knows warfare and how to survive, a battle hardened Veteran. Goku too stupid..if not for those insane perks from knowing King Kai... he'd be finished.

Goku get's whooped = Uses Kaioken
Goku on his last leg = Uses Spiritbomb - "oh btw can someone keep the enemy occupied while i stand here"

Goku like the nikka that overuse sweep kicks on streetfighter, win and claim they the best. They ain't shyt.

LKW7kFv.gif

BIHuYV6.gif

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I come back on this site after a few days away, equipped with my scouter to sense the CACarot stans who needs to be bodied for speaking ill of the Prince, but my scouter haven't picked up a damn thing. Instead, I come back to nothing more than yellow crime scene tape, as these dudes have already gotten lined up - no clippers, just chalk - and they are now reaching, and struggling to hold on for dear life. Somebody find some Gohan stans or something to assist these CACarot stans by bringing them some senzu beans. These brehs got gunned up and clapped quick and this is now a Vegeta appreciation thread :dj2:.

I always :laugh: at the notion of people trying to reduce the greatness that is the Prince of the strongest race in DBZ, to nothing more than a win/lost record, but I've come to expect such a simple view from CACarot stans, as they themselves are backing a simpleton in every sense of the word.

They can't grasp such concepts of when Vegeta was in the hyperbolic time chamber training along with Trunks and he appeared to be engulfed in flames/being burned alive. When Trunks tried to save him, he was met with a punch to his very punchable face, as the Prince told him to #bacdafucup because he prefers to train alone. Trunks later realize that Vegeta wasn't in any real danger, but instead, that was his internal desire to be and remain the Don Dada of the entire universe. Fast forward to the Buu saga where Vegeta was told that, despite sacrificing his own life in order to try to kill his opponent - the equivalent of a suicide bomber attaching a time bomb to himself and hugging his adversary until it detonates, except for a good cause - that he was going to Hades. Now I ask, and to tying the two scenarios together, what's hell to a nikka that's already internally filled fukkin' with flames :what:? That's why the Don looked at Hell as light work to him and still decided to kill himself because it's already Hell on Earth for him anyway.

Vegeta's depth as a man/character begins where CACarot's peaks at :smugfavre:.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I come back on this site after a few days away, equipped with my scouter to sense the CACarot stans who needs to be bodied for speaking ill of the Prince, but my scouter haven't picked up a damn thing. Instead, I come back to nothing more than yellow crime scene tape, as these dudes have already gotten lined up - no clippers, just chalk - and they are now reaching, and struggling to hold on for dear life. Somebody find some Gohan stans or something to assist these CACarot stans by bringing them some senzu beans. These brehs got gunned up and clapped quick and this is now a Vegeta appreciation thread :dj2:.

I always :laugh: at the notion of people trying to reduce the greatness that is the Prince of the strongest race in DBZ, to nothing more than a win/lost record, but I've come to expect such a simple view from CACarot stans, as they themselves are backing a simpleton in every sense of the word.

They can't grasp such concepts of when Vegeta was in the hyperbolic time chamber training along with Trunks and he appeared to be engulfed in flames/being burned alive. When Trunks tried to save him, he was met with a punch to his very punchable face, as the Prince told him to #bacdafucup because he prefers to train alone. Trunks later realize that Vegeta wasn't in any real danger, but instead, that was his internal desire to be and remain the Don Dada of the entire universe. Fast forward to the Buu saga where Vegeta was told that, despite sacrificing his own life in order to try to kill his opponent - the equivalent of a suicide bomber attaching a time bomb to himself and hugging his adversary until it detonates, except for a good cause - that he was going to Hades. Now I ask, and to tying the two scenarios together, what's hell to a nikka that's already internally filled fukkin' with flames :what:? That's why the Don looked at Hell as light work to him and still decided to kill himself because it's already Hell on Earth for him anyway.

Gosling-Crying.gif

damn...this is too much...these are our fellow brehs on the coli, I don't know if it was necessary to burn souls in this fashion.
mods close the thread already.:whew: kakarot stans need to at least recover from the thrashin' they received.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey