Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the nfl is broken

the QB not as important as the media will have you believe and its killing roster construction. Theres a reason so many teams with young QBs make it deep into the playoffs.

I kid you not, Hurts is not a top 5 player on this offense...but just because he is the QB he prolly making 2x our most important players (AJ Brown and Lane Johnson). The only QBs i can unequivocally say deserve to be making > $40M are Lamar, Mahomes, Josh and Joe...especially the first three because those offenses are basically 100% on those QBs. Then someone like Stafford has an argument too. Everyone else overpaid for the most part
like seriously...

If Mahomes or Allen get a 50M contract as an example...what gives teams the idea that your Cousins, Kyler and Lawrence level QBs deserve $45-49M? (random numbers). It doesnt make sense. Meanwhile if you paid those QBs something more commensurate like $35-40M you could supplement the offense or even defense with much better talent elsewhere. shyt is assinine

You mean to tell me that Baker Mayfield should be making more money than Tyreke Hill? :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm sure the NFL will tout this as a big fukking deal but does Brazil really give a fukk? Terrible atmosphere... terrible field... whole thing seems pointless
My guess is that they don't. It's a huge country so you can fill a stadium with a novelty such as this one, but the Brazilian national team was playing a World Cup Qualifier at the same time this game was on :dead: and there's a decent % of futbol fans that care way more about their own team than their national squad. I highly doubt this makes a big impact. The people that liked the NFL will continue to like it, the people that play american football will continue to play it, but I'd be shocked if stuff like this expands the sport in that country.