Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The ones that argued probably didn't want to believe it.. or believed it was the play callS/OC that was the issue.

I'd imagine there won't be more than 3 eagles fan on this board that go to bat for Hurts the way we have in years past. Gotta remember this fan base is the quickest to toss a beloved player in the bushes if they underperform.
That dude is frustrating. Not trying to get Eagles fans mad but that shyt used to annoy the fukk outta me....and he still does that dumb ass shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm seeing 2 grossly overpaid QBs.
the nfl is broken

the QB not as important as the media will have you believe and its killing roster construction. Theres a reason so many teams with young QBs make it deep into the playoffs.

I kid you not, Hurts is not a top 5 player on this offense...but just because he is the QB he prolly making 2x our most important players (AJ Brown and Lane Johnson). The only QBs i can unequivocally say deserve to be making > $40M are Lamar, Mahomes, Josh and Joe...especially the first three because those offenses are basically 100% on those QBs. Then someone like Stafford has an argument too. Everyone else overpaid for the most part