Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Is it just me or does hurts seem so nonchalant now like nothing really matters to him

The funny thing is it started as “look at him, he’s so composed, so stoic, so under control”

But this shyt wearing thin. I’m starting to think he might be on the spectrum

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:laugh: i was too focused on the drive to say this after that RPO throw to Brown

Hurts is not it. He is poor at reading defenses and no longer mobile

The Eagles will treat Hurts as if he is a top 5 quarterback, leading the offense with a passheavy strategy and that is what is going to hold the team back. LIke i said ten mins ago, as long as the Eagles dont accept that they are built to be a run team that helps set up RPOs/Playaction...they will be underperform.
He better than dak yall said tho.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Eagles fans really argued with me for saying Jalen does dumb shyt rolling out of pockets for no reason instead of manipulating it. cuts the field in half for no reason limiting himself.

Yall gonna get the same frustration I got seeing him do that dumb shyt at OU. This is Barkley's team. He needs to get that.