Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That dude is frustrating. Not trying to get Eagles fans mad but that shyt used to annoy the fukk outta me....and he still does that dumb ass shyt.

Call a spade a spade bruh, we're all grown even if some of us don't act like it. Hurts deserves all the criticism, as does LJ ( in the playoffs) as did Justin Fields. I don't give the white boys a pass, I'm not giving skin folk a pass.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
His poor mechanics and inaccuracy is why they lost in playoffs last year. This is who he is :yeshrug:

Goff still king in the North until proven otherwise :lolbron:
His mechanics shyt all over Goffs career and Lions lost because their QB cant carry a team

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
the nfl is broken

the QB not as important as the media will have you believe and its killing roster construction. Theres a reason so many teams with young QBs make it deep into the playoffs.

I kid you not, Hurts is not a top 5 player on this offense...but just because he is the QB he prolly making 2x our most important players (AJ Brown and Lane Johnson). The only QBs i can unequivocally say deserve to be making > $40M are Lamar, Mahomes, Josh and Joe...especially the first three because those offenses are basically 100% on those QBs. Then someone like Stafford has an argument too. Everyone else overpaid for the most part
I agree 100% soon teams will treat qb like they do RB the trenches are much more important than a qb but I don’t think dak is overpaid he literally be winning us games at times and when healthy I think he’s won 10+ games every year.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurts will be getting Wentzed pretty soon. He got one more year after they fire Sirianni

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That flag was bullshyt
That was not holding at all
No jersey grab or anything
You need to be allowed to at least jockey for positioning if the WR initiates the contact

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nnow these fools wanna go empty backfield on first down...give gainwell a run...it isnt the worst thing in the world lol