Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They dont let illegals here, they climb over a very visible barrier that is there to keep Mexico citizens out. They know they are breaking the law when they do it. The amount of illegals here would be almost impossible to keep track of when none of them are documented and get paid under the table. Again, they very well know they are breaking the law when they cross the border.

Both illegal's and criminals are both law breakers.
Well I disagree because depending on what state. They go to jail lIke 15 to 45 days and they are back out not deported. Let me get that sentence then when I break the law.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Send them the fukk back where they came from!

It's their future versus ours. I don't care how hard they worked. They are competition and I want them gone.

Hilary definitely DOES NOT have my vote. I don't know if I'll actually be able to pull the trigger on trump or not, but he's definitely got my attention.
I never realized you were white.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The facebook is for the Book page dont worry I'll rectify the situation.. :stopitslime:
I was wondering if your book was any good so I clicked to read the reviews and right next to the reviews I seen the FB link,it's 2016 Breh,you got that 06 :flabbynsick: Bama swag going on,I'll buy your book and let you know what I think :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was wondering if your book was any good so I clicked to read the reviews and right next to the reviews I seen the FB link,it's 2016 Breh,you got that 06 :flabbynsick: Bama swag going on,I'll buy your book and let you know what I think :ehh:

06' bama swag?!!?!? :dahell:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
06' bama swag?!!?!? :dahell:
I clicked the first pic I saw of you with your mom,the Triple XL pleather jacket with the triple XL tall tee under with the extra baggy jeans :flabbynsick:,you need some cardio in your life Breh,get you some fitted clothes after,you know you in Danger of Hyper Tension as a black male :martin: