Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We got another one!

Another valedictorian revealing that she's an illegal

@dtownreppin214

Man what the fukk is going on? :mindblown:

Latino takeover :wow: Y'all better learn some Spanish :ufdup: As a minority I'm like :salute: As an American I'm like, this ain't good for the country :huhldup: #dualities. Anyway salute to the young girl for taking advantage of the cards she was dealt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I got to salute these mexicans they're taking over America without using an army. They're just coming over here working, keeping their money in their communities. And marrying their own women. :mjpls: nikkas wanted dumb shyt and white bytches meanwhile another group has passed nikkas up.

White chicks weren't f*ckin' with Mexicans like that anyways, but MORE importantly their women are f*cking Americans. I know a lot of black/white dudes married to Mexicans, plus they feeding drugs to all the hoods, both black and white. Really, you have to applaud their strategy, they took a page from the white man's book and flipped it on him, without a single gun being fired :wow:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Latino takeover :wow: Y'all better learn some Spanish :ufdup: As a minority I'm like :salute: As an American I'm like, this ain't good for the country :huhldup: #dualities. Anyway salute to the young girl for taking advantage of the cards she was dealt.

Y'all African Americans don't understand each tribe is only going to look out for it's members. Don't think because your grouped as a 'minority' by the 'majority' that means all minorities are working together.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally speaking I don't really care about this. As long as affirmative action still helps black people, and black people still get access to minority scholarships then it's whatever. It seems that white people are suffering the most right now, so why should I care? I'm not a fan of Hispanics per se, but I dislike white people way more.:manny:

Just my personal view.
but it doesn't help black people. Know what all these illegals are going to be labeled? A minority. All these new minorities are flooding the system, as a black person you MIGHT get chose.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No it's not dummy, public school is free :dahell:

Sometimes I feel like the only nikka on this site who actually got his GED :snoop:

Not arguing one way or another about immigration etc. but...

Public School costs come directly out of real estate taxes paid by town/city residents and from state grants that come from state taxes that come out of peoples pay checks.