☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. And because we're talking about a significant amount of people who have been getting laws written in their favor, the criticism should no longer be directed at them. This is on the government.
Bruh, you can't keep moving blame here. Cause on the same token, you support them staying.

So which is it?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
$80 a day is $10 an hour, more than the minimim wage. a beer is a bonus. if u need the job and money that bad, then yea. shytty pay, u dont work u dont eat, shouldve grinded harder in school and got them scholarships. dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest, get in where you fit in, lifes a cold bytch.:manny:
should be mad at employers for paying shytty wages vs illegals

$80 a day for manual labor? No rights, no safety regulations with no contract or guarantees for "$10 an hour"? :dead:

Just say you don't understand much about business, the economy, wages, labor laws or the workforce

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My girl just finished her bachelor's, she looking for a job in public health and damn near all the jobs have a Spanish speaking requirement preference. And she was upset about it.

Her being a tumblr black girl, she's supports illegal immigrants. I just laughed and told her what did she expect when you allow Hispanics to illegally run their numbers up.

But they only take bottom of the barrel jobs right :mjpls:

Those Hispanics hired at entry levels are gonna move up into management and discriminate against black employees in ways whites wish they could.

But yea "people of color" solidarity right :mjpls:

Numbers equal economic power, economic power leads to employment preferences, that eventually leads to power to employ. But you nikkas can't understand the simplest pictures, which explains why nikkas be broke.
Bring back rep - this post is TRUTH.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My girl just finished her bachelor's, she looking for a job in public health and damn near all the jobs have a Spanish speaking requirement preference. And she was upset about it.

Her being a tumblr black girl, she's supports illegal immigrants. I just laughed and told her what did she expect when you allow Hispanics to illegally run their numbers up.

But they only take bottom of the barrel jobs right :mjpls:

Those Hispanics hired at entry levels are gonna move up into management and discriminate against black employees in ways whites wish they could.

But yea "people of color" solidarity right :mjpls:

Numbers equal economic power, economic power leads to employment preferences, that eventually leads to power to employ. But you nikkas can't understand the simplest pictures, which explains why nikkas be broke.
:salute:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Personally speaking I don't really care about this. As long as affirmative action still helps black people, and black people still get access to minority scholarships then it's whatever. It seems that white people are suffering the most right now, so why should I care? I'm not a fan of Hispanics per se, but I dislike white people way more.:manny:

Just my personal view.

Giselle

Daps
I don't like that there are people here illegally. I also don't understand how they are here illegally in 2016. Is it really that easy? Are they faking birth certificates, ssn, and other important documents? How are they gettin jobs, buying houses and applying to schools and stuff? I remember I need my ssn to apply to college. Someone let me know pls :queen:.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
$80 a day for manual labor? No rights, no safety regulations with no contract or guarantees for "$10 an hour"? :dead:

Just say you don't understand much about business, the economy, wages, labor laws or the workforce

:sas1:
im well versed in federal minimum wage laws, state labor laws (labor laws vary by state), ada, etc.

according to the us dept of labor, wage ans hour division...

Minimum Wage: You must be paid at least the federal minimum wage for all hours worked regardless of whether you are paid by the hour, the day, or at a piece rate. Some state laws provide greater employee protections; employers must comply with both.

Hours Worked: A worker must be paid for all work performed whether or not the employer approves the work in advance. In general, “hours worked” includes all time an employee must be on duty, or at the place of work. Normally, time spent in training, traveling from site to site during the day and doing repair work must be paid.

Overtime: Normally, you must receive time and one-half of your regular rate of pay after 40 hours of work in a 7-day workweek.

Recordkeeping: Records must be kept of all wages paid and of all hours worked, regardless of where the work is performed. You should keep a record of your employer’s name, address, phone number and the hours you worked.

Day Laborers - We Can Help - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

want to read up on laws and regulations from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration which addresses the required safety regulations?
Safety and Health Regulations for Construction

and when it comes to rights, you have the right to work there or you dont.

:sas2:
:umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't like that there are people here illegally. I also don't understand how they are here illegally in 2016. Is it really that easy? Are they faking birth certificates, ssn, and other important documents? How are they gettin jobs, buying houses and applying to schools and stuff? I remember I need my ssn to apply to college. Someone let me know pls :queen:.
Yes. This is what happens.

They make it all up.

And often times employers turn a blind eye to it, which for me should mean jail time, but it doesn't change the epic scale of fraud occurring.

They get away with it because they're not "stealing candy" or something.

Giselle

Daps
Yes. This is what happens.

They make it all up.

And often times employers turn a blind eye to it, which for me should mean jail time, but it doesn't change the epic scale of fraud occurring.

They get away with it because they're not "stealing candy" or something.

How do they fake ssn?
How do they fake their stuff for the bank? What about their taxes?