Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:sas1:
im well versed in federal minimum wage laws, state labor laws (labor laws vary by state), ada, etc.

according to the us dept of labor, wage ans hour division...

Minimum Wage: You must be paid at least the federal minimum wage for all hours worked regardless of whether you are paid by the hour, the day, or at a piece rate. Some state laws provide greater employee protections; employers must comply with both.

Hours Worked: A worker must be paid for all work performed whether or not the employer approves the work in advance. In general, “hours worked” includes all time an employee must be on duty, or at the place of work. Normally, time spent in training, traveling from site to site during the day and doing repair work must be paid.

Overtime: Normally, you must receive time and one-half of your regular rate of pay after 40 hours of work in a 7-day workweek.

Recordkeeping: Records must be kept of all wages paid and of all hours worked, regardless of where the work is performed. You should keep a record of your employer’s name, address, phone number and the hours you worked.

Day Laborers - We Can Help - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

want to read up on laws and regulations from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration which addresses the required safety regulations?
Safety and Health Regulations for Construction

and when it comes to rights, you have the right to work there or you dont.

:sas2:
:umad:

I can go copy and paste a formatted article on string theory and pretend like I know what I'm talking about too:mjlol:

You seem to think $10 an hour and a beer is adequate pay for a roofing job in June and I don't :yeshrug:

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Salute that young lady :salute:illegals out here being better at school than people actually born here

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:wow: #brownexcellence

Can't be stopped

Fakkits made :umad:
I'm seeing it already in my fam,all the young ones are excelling in school,yes we got a bunch of knuckle heads in my fam,me included, but 4 every me there's 3 of em graduating with full scholarships,once they have kids to put on the right path it's a wrap :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm waiting to find out she is joking but has actual undocumented students snitching on themselves because they think its the new social media wave

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Federal law does not prohibit states from providing in-state tuition to undocumented students. Currently, at least 17 states, including Texas, have passed legislation allowing undocumented graduates of state high schools to pay in-state tuition for colleges and universities.

I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I see his point here :patrice: How is it legal to use money paid for by Americans for an overpriced education to pay for the tuition of foreigners? :mindblown:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing it already in my fam,all the young ones are excelling in school,yes we got a bunch of knuckle heads in my fam,me included, but 4 every me there's 3 of em graduating with full scholarships,once they have kids to put on the right path it's a wrap :wow:

The Mexican-American soft war :wow: Y'all conquering the country state by state with p*ssy, drugs, and group economics. :wow: In one generation with the way y'all f*ck and reproduce you might be the ethnic majority, and we'll be forced to speak Spanish :wow: Trump is the white man's last hope :pachaha:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I can go copy and paste a formatted article on string theory and pretend like I know what I'm talking about too:mjlol:

You seem to think $10 an hour and a beer is adequate pay for a roofing job in June and I don't :yeshrug:

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink :yeshrug:

i never said it was adequate pay, i said $80 is $10 an hour, which is more than the federally required minimum wage of $7.25. an employer only has the legal obligation to pay you minimium wage. if they offer more, cool. thats up to the candidate if they want to accept the job with that pay and accept the conditions. just cuz u not willin to work for that dont mean someone else will. :umad:

Daps
The Mexican-American soft war :wow: Y'all conquering the country state by state with p*ssy, drugs, and group economics. :wow: In one generation with the way y'all f*ck and reproduce you might be the ethnic majority, and we'll be forced to speak Spanish :wow: Trump is the white man's last hope :pachaha:
I got to salute these mexicans they're taking over America without using an army. They're just coming over here working, keeping their money in their communities. And marrying their own women. :mjpls: nikkas wanted dumb shyt and white bytches meanwhile another group has passed nikkas up.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Exactly,they fukked up being happy having cheap labor off illegals,not knowing the illegals were playing Chess not checkers :banderas:having kids born here and working shytty jobs Aslong as they kids are able to have a better chance to succeed,then they have kids but now are better off at being able to give THEIR kids and even better chance to continue the success,that's why Cacs Mad:umad: they wanted generations of cheap Labor but they learned the blue print of cheating the system to succeed :umad:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I see his point here :patrice: How is it legal to use money paid for by Americans for an overpriced education to pay for the tuition of foreigners? :mindblown:
I don't get it. I couldn't even get food stamps a couple years ago when I was struggling and needed it but my taxes go for these little Mexicans to go to school for free and shyt. That's some 1+1=4 type fukkery

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Exactly,they fukked up being happy having cheap labor off illegals,not knowing the illegals were playing Chess not checkers :banderas:having kids born here and working shytty jobs Aslong as they kids are able to have a better chance to succeed,then they have kids but now are better off at being able to give THEIR kids and even better chance to continue the success,that's why Cacs Mad:umad: they wanted generations of cheap Labor but they learned the blue print of cheating the system to succeed :umad:

Mexicans walkin' around with the :krs: face :laff: White folks did it to themselves with their greed :pachaha: