Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did u even read these articles??

:dahell:

They make up half of all illegal immigrants...Half of the 11million illegals from around the world

Saying half of all Mexican immigrants are illegal is stupid and u know this

Mexicans born in the US alone are reaching 30million or close

Try again
Yeah. I source all my material.

6 million illegal mexican immigrants. The number of mexican immigrants total to the USA is 12-13 million. Thats half.

Do your math, fukkboy. :camby:

And this doesn't 'even count other latin american illegals.

and you know the estimates are low because they're inherently undocumented.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yeah all of a sudden all of you idiots graduated at the top of your class

:heh:

Ain't no educated nikka with bachelor's degree and a Master's spends this much time on a hip-hop board arguing like an idiot

20 aliases on Reddit?

Posting articles and clips that don't support your statements

You're not neither educated nor smart

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im not mad at anyone for coming here

its the fact that when you question or object to them getting taxpayer money, THATS seen as the unreasonable position :what:

i mean why the fukk are illegal immigrants getting welfare benefits? how does that even work :mindblown:

:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Border's didn't exist then and people were not getting taxed out of their ass to support aliens

Are you really that dumb to believe that borders didn't exist when America was being colonized? What kind of high school did you go to? :dwillhuh:

And no one is "taxed out of their ass" to support illegal aliens. Illegal aliens aren't eligible for welfare, social security, etc. There are some emergency room costs, but those are WAY outweighed by the fact that tons of illegal aliens have taxes automatically taken from their paychecks, especially for Social Security and Medicare, and plenty of studies show that those taxes far outweigh the benefits used. The only exception is education...but since anyone getting an education then far more than pays that back with a lifetime of productive work, the investment in the education of immigrant children far more than pays the costs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah all of a sudden all of you idiots graduated at the top of your class

:heh:

Ain't no educated nikka with bachelor's degree and a Master's spends this much time on a hip-hop board arguing like an idiot

20 aliases on Reddit?

Posting articles and clips that don't support your statements

You're not neither educated nor smart

I'm at work bullshytting right now. I've got it like that.

Bet your account when I get home I don't post a GPA with and graduation stats on it.

You want in?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you really that dumb to believe that borders didn't exist when America was being colonized? What kind of high school did you go to? :dwillhuh:

And no one is "taxed out of their ass" to support illegal aliens. Illegal aliens aren't eligible for welfare, social security, etc. There are some emergency room costs, but those are WAY outweighed by the fact that tons of illegal aliens have taxes automatically taken from their paychecks, especially for Social Security and Medicare, and plenty of studies show that those taxes far outweigh the benefits used. The only exception is education...but since anyone getting an education then far more than pays that back with a lifetime of productive work, the investment in the education of immigrant children far more than pays the costs.
This is still untrue.

If they're lying on identification, then they lie on owed taxes. The only taxes they pay are some sales tax that can reliably be assessed.

They don't pay property tax, vehicle tax, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
get your whole family investigated because you want to stunt brehs & brehettes :wow:

I know the Mexican/Latin American community was like
lfL0UvH.gif
When this shyt started trending.