Valedictorian rips school staff and calls out teacher for "alcoholism" in graduation speech

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Corny :camby:

Should have been a private conversation while the shyt was happening.

Also bish you go to a public school. They not doing all that scholarship nonsense you have your parents and the internet for that to look up yourself. Also bish you go to a white school I know that shyt ain’t that bad :stopitslime:

And alcoholism is a serious thing. Definitely not right to be lit at work but you don’t know what struggle she may have it. Never really drank until my dad died and then I had a rough patch.

And maybe the most alarming part is that this girl is getting ready to go to college where everything is dependent on YOUR own resourcefulness right after giving a speech blaming everything else that went viral.

Universities gonna be like nah we cool on here she out here loud snitchin

Bruh I went to a shytty Detroit hood public school and even my white guidance counselor hooked me up with scholarships when I was depressed and like fukk everybody

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The lady spoke up and told the TRUTH about what really happens at these public schools and y'all trying to shyt on her:francis:

Bunch of clown ass nikkas about to raise some weak ass kids:scust:
Have you ever been in a situation where you have to speak up and others are silent? then you know why... most humans are cowardly sheep. they don't want to rock the boat.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blaming teachers for the fukked up education system is like blaming low-level drug dealers for the overall drug problem.

In fact, it's even worse to blame the teachers, because most people get into teaching thinking they can change the system. After years of being shytted on from every direction, and being made to do all types of bureaucratic shyt, people become rightfully jaded.