Valedictorian rips school staff and calls out teacher for "alcoholism" in graduation speech

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I did, but graduation is everyone's day, not just the valedictorian's. It's not a platform for your own agenda. There's a time and a place for everything; that wasn't it.
When you are the valedictorian, you are SPECIFICALLY GIVEN A PLATFORM. WTF are you talking about nikka :mjlol:

You gotta be a whole fakkit to have a problem with this.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
giphy.gif

I fully support it...

Too many times these bumass teachers got away with doing the bare minimum and being overall trash teachers/mentors.

I specifically remember me switching schools and this fatass, bytch of a counselor was so worried about a bumass fakkit selling drugs and getting kicked out his momma house than to help me get my shyt straight as far as my credits went. I went from graduating early to not even about to graduate on time so I completely dropped out afterwhile and she literally told me she doesn’t got time to deal with my shyt, she got a nikka getting kicked out his mommas house for selling drugs and i looked at her like:gucci:

Believe it or not, it was a white lady that helped me instead... but let Coli militants tell it