Valedictorian rips school staff and calls out teacher for "alcoholism" in graduation speech

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
At first glance, this seems wrong but the conditioning to respect institutions on principle is why people continue to accept society letting them down.

The most notable example being people's acceptance of police brutality.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Corny :camby:

Should have been a private conversation while the shyt was happening.

Also bish you go to a public school. They not doing all that scholarship nonsense you have your parents and the internet for that to look up yourself. Also bish you go to a white school I know that shyt ain’t that bad :stopitslime:

And alcoholism is a serious thing. Definitely not right to be lit at work but you don’t know what struggle she may have it. Never really drank until my dad died and then I had a rough patch.

And maybe the most alarming part is that this girl is getting ready to go to college where everything is dependent on YOUR own resourcefulness right after giving a speech blaming everything else that went viral.

Universities gonna be like nah we cool on here she out here loud snitchin
You sound ignorant. Yes it’s a public school. The same kind of public schools where millions of black kids receive their education daily. When these schools fail these students like they failed here, you’ll be the first pointing the finger at some faceless white man. We got the culprits right here. She’s pointing them out.

Last edited:
Daps
View media item 12439
Did people read the article.

This wasn't some underachiever that dropped a bomb on the school.

The girl was top of the class aka best the school had to offer.

If you got your best student saying your school staff have serious issues I think that's something that needs to be investigated regardless of whether or not it was said publicly:ld:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
View media item 12439
Did people read the article.

This wasn't some underachiever that dropped a bomb on the school.

The girl was top of the class aka best the school had to offer.

If you got your best student saying your school staff have serious issues I think that's something that needs to be investigated regardless of whether or not it was said publicly:ld:

I graduated fifth in my class and didn't get attention from the guidance counselor. You know why? There were kids much worse than me who needed her services. I understood that. When it came to scholarships, she made the time available that she had. It's also on the student to research and apply. This generation is entitled and hasn't done anything to deserve what they ask for.