got a c00nman question :mjlol: nikkas called this nikka goose :mjlol:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
hol up Northam won the talent show because he dressed up like Michael and learned how to moonwalk :laff:

nikka given lectures to up and coming racists, "i dont know if you've ever tried it but shoe polish is hard to get off your face" :dead: the unintentional hilarity of him being honest is golden :deadrose:

edit: some goofball asked can he still moon walk :laff:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would you need to call your friend and ask if y’all ever did anything like that? You don’t remember dressing up like the Ku Klux Klan in high school :stopitslime: I definitely wouldn’t need to call my boy and ask if we ever cross dressed and wore makeup in high school. That’s some shyt you should remember.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe after the 2018 elections where the Democratic party won the house the Republican party's approval ratings are in the toilet and he's the governor of a purple State, the shutdown showed how big of a puss the president and the GOP Congress is and he's going to single-handedly tank their chances 2020 if he doesn't step aside ASAP.

This is a GOP gift. Someone close to him needs to give him an ultimatum NOW.

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I watched his press conference. How the hell you don't know if that's you. He's saying it's not him but then saying I don't think either people are me... Don't think? This wasn't when you were 2yrs old.

This ain't a question about what you ate on that day. You know damn well you if that was you or not asap. Laughable trying to backtrack the story now.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I watched his press conference. How the hell you don't know if that's you. He's saying it's not him but then saying I don't think either people are me... Don't think? This wasn't when you were 2yrs old.

This ain't a question about what you ate on that day. You know damn well you if that was you or not asap. Laughable trying to backtrack the story now.
Next level dumb because if you aren’t sure that means you were not that far removed from that type of activity.

Brett Kavanaugh thought that was a terrible effort