VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That was a bumbling and insincere, arrogant speech, almost surreal in it's display of bullshyt.

On the subject of year book pictures, I remember an argument with my Dad on the Kavanaugh hearings from months back, I was never really prolific with yearbooks, I have maybe 4 total, or signatures, for that matter, but I told my Dad, there was NOTHING in my yearbook like there was in Kavanaugh's, nor would any of my friends be able to paint a picture of me, as that kind of person. Because, I am not that kind of person, and never has been. He said that was self righteous, but he has that same kind of shyt in his yearbooks, I am certain.

So, I think yearbooks, as flawed, limited, and dated as they are, are a window into who you are. And this guy, in part, in partial is who he was in that disgraceful picture.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Not buying this. This is from like 1984 and they waited until 2019 to call out this white supremaciast? Buddy must had rubbed someone the wrong way. fukk him though.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
how the fukk hasnt he resigned yet? fool this aint a choose your own adventure story :bymobbinfms: get out of the paint before you fukk up virginia for the dems :osama:
Not only Virginia. Voters across the country are going to hold this against the entire party. Northam is now the face of the party after Pelosi worked so hard to earn it back.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Not only Virginia. Voters across the country are going to hold this against the entire party. Northam is now the face of the party after Pelosi worked so hard to earn it back.
this shyt will be forgotten in two days after trump literally sucks putin's cock on live television and the right wing scrambles to say "this is freedom of expression, liberals are hypocrites for scrutinizing trump's cocksucking, hey a guy can have kinks"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt will be forgotten in two days after trump literally sucks putin's cock on live television and the right wing scrambles to say "this is freedom of expression, liberals are hypocrites for scrutinizing trump's cocksucking, hey a guy can have kinks"

Nah, when Dems mess up it stinks and stays in the news.

It didn't blow over for Al Franken.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this has gotta be one of the woat explanations/apologies/whateverthefukkthatwas ever.

"i don't believe that's me in the picture...but i want everyone to know i'm deeply sorry. by the way, while i'm here, let me go out of my way to tell you all about the time that i'm 100% sure i did something racist and then apologize for that too. you guys didn't even know about that, did ya? yup, it happened! will doing the moonwalk make it better? cuz i can bust that out right now - oh, its not a good time? ehhh, alright then. so...uhh...anyhoo...i'm not resigning. god bless virginia!"