VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not anymore. Eventually someone's going to have to take a stand because one day the loss will be much bigger than a racist. It's not like Kavanaugh who was accused of rape, this was an admittedly racist photo so you need to go from that point and scrutinize his personal life for more racism/racist actions that could invite bias in his public life/career.

Eventually someone worthwhile is going to go down due to these digging missions, usually initiated by alt right trolls. Just my two cents.

I am old enough to remember being on the internet when Anthony Weiner admitted he had a problem. You had “well-intentioned” people who believed Weiner was redeemable. How did that story end? Exactly!

The guy s a racist. You already know the story of what he did to the Lt. Gov.

Please, just wipe yourself of him.

I remember being old enough to remember Drake was in blackface.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that arrogance and lack of awareness, dude is done :scust:
:scust:

Daps
It's easy to critique when you're not in someone's shoes, but I would like to believe if I were ever in a tremendous position of power and got caught doing something that would crumble my career, I and my PR team would be quicker on their feet than to pull the "it wasn't me" hail mary.

He's now gone from somebody that needs to resign cuz of racist photos to somebody who needs to resign cuz of racist photos AND because he happens to be a blithering idiot.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if it wasn't him, why did he apologise in the first place. Why not lead with that.

:beli:

Trump has all these mofos thinking they can wait this stuff out with denials and lies.