VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Fairfax needs to just hurry and step down so Northam can pander to everyone and appoint a new black person. We getting blown out but we gotta get the garbage time points in now before it’s too late :manny:
THIS^

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
@intra vires Northram registering instantly as Independent? That is not feasible is it?
Pretty much…

He could just say due to the lack of support he will no longer affiliate with the Virginia Democratic Party and he will finish his term as an Independent.

As we’ve seen with Bernie party affiliation, or lack thereof, doesn’t mean anything as far as policy positions are concerned. He could still proceed down this redemption arc without the D next to his name.

Whether or not that distinguishment would be enough to assuage the voters is another thing (although a tweet post by one of the mods leads me to believe it would).

As I recall, there was a WaPo article that mentioned he was mulling it over, although I'm unsure how serious he was.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
this is what happens when we let twitter activists decide the narrative...

i try to tell this to people that MOST black people are NOT politically anywhere NEAR the average black twitter personality
It's simple politics. Black people in VA are Democrats and are more afraid of GOP threat.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
this is what happens when we let twitter activists decide the narrative...

i try to tell this to people that MOST black people are NOT politically anywhere NEAR the average black twitter personality
twitter is an insular bizarro world

for example, you'll never hear anybody say "TERF" in real life, but on twitter that's a thermonuclear bomb