VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
48-46 is in no way “whites want him gone”. It’s more so “whites split” “more blacks in favor of him staying”

But I’m skeptical of that black number, that’s just the type of “poll response” needed to allow him to weather this scandal
I imagine black people are figuring, what's the point of removing him when the next in line looks to be a conservative who's also likely a racist as well.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I imagine black people are figuring, what's the point of removing him when the next in line looks to be a conservative who's also likely a racist as well.
Yea, but in his case, didn’t I read not too far back he was a republican? I mean what makes him any better than who’s next? It’s not like he was super progressive/liberal so unless they think he’ll go on a progressive contrition tour in his term, feels like two sides of the same coin

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yea, but in his case, didn’t I read not too far back he was a republican? I mean what makes him any better than who’s next? It’s not like he was super progressive/liberal so unless they think he’ll go on a progressive contrition tour in his term, feels like two sides of the same coin
It would give Republicans control over the entire government.:scust:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

200.gif

All three of these guys rightfully should probably be up out of here but understand a Republican would be next in line so Democrats better put forward a strong primary candidate in the next election and this guy should not run again.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Allegedly Booker had a "incident" in a men's bathroom and got swept under the rug several years ago. If I was Booker I would keep my mouth shut before somebody dig that back up.
don't say allegedly if you're not going to provide a link or quote a source

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
200.gif

All three of these guys rightfully should probably be up out of here but understand a Republican would be next in line so Democrats better put forward a strong primary candidate in the next election and this guy should not run again.
Progressives did this and got told to kick ricks by the dem power structure

:heh: our candidate out here calling out the confederacy for what it is and the centrist candidate is still referring to enslaved people as indentured servants...absolute 'scust