VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
:rudy: bytch get your alt right racist ass the fukk out of here

:bryan: @ quoting me like I want to converse with you
How is this type of response necessary?

I capitalized my response for emphasis that is my fault because unfortunately it might have came off as yelling/ barking at you.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't show guilt. It does show ulterior motive. That's premeditated "if I can just get her alone" steeze. On top of it being trash game, it's wild rapey b.

i dunno man...i'm approaching these things with the perspective of how most dudes/females in their 20s experience these situations. by your early/mid 20s most people in that situation understand what's going on but i can definitely appreciate how that's not a popular argument/viewpoint to say out loud.

:patrice:

Vanessa Tyson said Wednesday that Fairfax, a Democrat, sexually assaulted her at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston. She informed Scott, a Virginia Democrat, about her allegations because she and the congressman had previously been in a long-term romantic relationship, the sources said, adding that Tyson mentioned her allegations to Scott after they had ended the relationship.

Fairfax has forcefully denied the allegations leveled by Tyson and responded to her lengthy statement on Wednesday by saying he had "never done anything like what she suggests." Aides to Scott told CNN that the congressman did not learn "the full scope of the allegation" until Wednesday, when Tyson released a lengthy statement that detailed her version of her encounter with Fairfax.

Tyson first mentioned Fairfax to Scott in October 2017, telling the congressman via email that she was "not a fan" of Fairfax, the aides told CNN.

Dem congressman told by accuser a year ago that Fairfax had '#MeToo allegation,' sources say - CNNPolitics

she was in a relationship with bobby scot? dude is like 30 years older than her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
P

A lot of nikkas have done that but only a rapist would keep forcing her head to your penis if she is resisting and crying
My thing is this, how do you force your dikk in someone's mouth. I've had girls that didn't want to give head and know what they'd do. Close their mouth or turn their head and say no. If she ain't want to give him head that bad and he's trying to use force bite his shyt and run out the room. Tell him no. Put up more of a fight. We don't know if she's exaggerating how much force he put on the top of her head. She could easily have felt guilty about him getting head from her and never calling back.

Plus on top of that what happened when they went back to the conference they were at. If she had just been sexually assaulted you would think somebody at the conference would have noticed. Did she not tell somebody there that it happened? I just don't feel comfortable in a pure he said she said situation. Now if more accusers come forward boot his ass.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The fukkery is mind blowing right now. The top dems won’t let all three go down though. They just have to see who they are willing to let slide by :wow:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno man...i'm approaching these things with the perspective of how most dudes/females in their 20s experience these situations. by your early/mid 20s most people in that situation understand what's going on but i can definitely appreciate how that's not a popular argument/viewpoint to say out loud.

she was in a relationship with bobby scot? dude is like 30 years older than her.

:wow: He's 71? Can pass for 20 years younger.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/BobbyScott.jpg/220px-BobbyScott.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I voted for him. :francis:

While I'm disappointed...I'd rather have a Governor who dressed in blackface than a Governor who would sign "blackface" legislation.
:yeshrug:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is this, how do you force your dikk in someone's mouth. I've had girls that didn't want to give head and know what they'd do. Close their mouth or turn their head and say no. If she ain't want to give him head that bad and he's trying to use force bite his shyt and run out the room. Tell him no. Put up more of a fight. We don't know if she's exaggerating how much force he put on the top of her head. She could easily have felt guilty about him getting head from her and never calling back.

Plus on top of that what happened when they went back to the conference they were at. If she had just been sexually assaulted you would think somebody at the conference would have noticed. Did she not tell somebody there that it happened? I just don't feel comfortable in a pure he said she said situation. Now if more accusers come forward boot his ass.

someone made a comment that i wish i saved/copied which basically hypothesized that when you spend years and years of your life in a particular line of work/research, that it's possible for you to reassess events/experiences in a way that aligns with whatever assumptions/theories that the work relies upon...when i was in college i took a womens studies course as an elective and the professor told me with a straight face, dead serious, that all men were sexual terrorists irrespective of whether you actually assault/rape someone. the way she described it was to liken it to actual terrorism - the definition of which is an act that is done in order to instill fear in a certain population. her argument was that all women have a fear of being raped by a man, so any man is potentially a rapist to a woman. i was like :jbhmm: on the outside but :gucci: inside

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't show guilt. It does show ulterior motive. That's premeditated "if I can just get her alone" steeze. On top of it being trash game, it's wild rapey b.
So you just have sex in public spaces 100% & among other people?:dwillhuh: how does a man who dates women come to this conclusion?

I swear yall letting dippy white bytches and lesbians convince you that anything other than fukking a man is rape.

Last edited: