VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh if everyone who used that line or something similar was guilty of rape...

Word. They couldn't build enough jails. :russ:
Still, I find Fairfax's accuser credible. Funny how it was #BelieveAllWomen when it was white Blasey Ford, and now it's crickets with non white Ms. Tyson.:mjpls:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So you just have sex in public spaces 100% & among other people?:dwillhuh: how does a man who dates women come to this conclusion?

I swear yall letting dippy white bytches and lesbians convince you that anything other than fukking a man is rape.
:heh: I'm really not about to argue with you nikkas that have no input in anything outside of raping chicks

"I left something. Come back to my room/office real quick" game is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. It's a separate and corner tactic my nikka.

Kind of lame shyt you nikkas on that y'all gotta trick chicks to fukk? :hubie:
Using lost items as excuses for alone time. :mjlol:

This ain't freshman year of college my nikka. The false pretense of "studying" and "computer problems" is not required.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. They couldn't build enough jails. :russ:
Still, I find Fairfax's accuser credible. Funny how it was #BelieveAllWomen when it was white Blasey Ford, and now it's crickets with non white Ms. Tyson.:mjpls:

:patrice: Both accused and accusers are black and I see more people lining up with the accuser than defending Fairfax.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I'm really not about to argue with you nikkas that have no input in anything outside of raping chicks

"I left something. Come back to my room/office real quick" game is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. It's a separate and corner tactic my nikka.

This ain't freshman year of college my nikka. The false pretense of "studying" and "computer problems" is not required.

:manny: He was 22 ( doing the math off his Wikipedia) when this was alleged to have happened.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Both accused and accusers are black and I see more people lining up with the accuser than defending Fairfax.
I hear crickets, as opposed to the uproar I heard about Kavanaugh. :yeshrug:
part of it is that kavanaugh lied about EVERYTHING else...
#BelieveAllWomen wasn't about the accused, it's about the accuser. The Dr. Tyson seems believable to me. She came forward sooner, her accusation is more serious, she's more specific about time and place...:francis: I'd have though she'd have more support. :yeshrug:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:manny: He was 22 ( doing the math off his Wikipedia) when this was alleged to have happened.
Sounds like some shyt a person who never developed any game would say.

But on the real, when he explains his version of the story the tell will be how/why they ended up in the room together.
He's an alt right troll. All of the republican/conservative voices are showing support for the accuser and calling Fairfax to resign. Another alt right troll said they were supporting Tulsi Gabbard yesterday, which I thought was weird, until I jumped on twitter and saw that all of the al right/kkk/neo nazi/ conservative fukk boys were joining team Tulsi.

It's a game of illusions with them.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bad game isnt why your post sucks

Forcing rape context on average sexual interactions is something I'd only expect to hear from homosexuals and virgins. And I say that as literally as possible with all due respect.

Good game doesn't sound any less "rapey" to a fakkit if they draw sexual assault implications from the notion of a man being alone with a woman :yeshrug: i just wonder how a man comes to such a conclusion if he has sex with women. Your own logic would compromise yourself unless you are out here having sex on the sidewalk all the time.

And since you refused to speak on THAT instead of this corny "mack lessons" spin, discussion over.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Northam is a horrible piece of shyt for what he did but this is Politics. Everyone involved is dirty to some degree. This where blacks and the Democrats have to be smarter and more strategic.

Why cut off your nose to spite your face? Republicans ain't making their racists step down! Dems will cut their own soldiers head off over "morals". Republicans ain't got no goddamn morals!!! This is politics, you don't have to love me but do something for my community and I don't give a fukk what you do in your spare time.

LBJ used to say ni66a all the time. Yet he is the President that has done the most for Blacks since Lincoln. If MLK was built like these soft ass people today he would be talking about why he can't work with LBJ because he uses the N word. :snoop:

The blacks in VA should be like "Northam can stay but as long as he in office he needs to do things to directly benefit the community he was mocking". Use this as leverage to extort his ass. All these force resignations due to moral and conduct reasons will only put Republicans back in charge and they will show your ass the difference for real.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Why cut off your nose to spite your face? Republicans ain't making their racists step down! Dems will cut their own soldiers head off over "morals". Republicans ain't got no goddamn morals!!! This is politics, you don't have to love me but do something for my community and I don't give a fukk what you do in your spare time.
No Democrat should resign for ANY reason until Trump is out.

Any scandal that comes up, Dems should say "What would you do if Trump did it? Oh, nothing? Excuse it? Say it's fake? Okay."