VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fairfax is the only one who will lose his position over this. Count on it.

The other two careers in politics are done but blackface in the 80s isn’t assault. Dems are going to be held to the fire for double standards if they let Kavanaugh 2.0 go through.
"It was 15 years ago. I'm sure someone forced her to give a blowjob in a hotel, but I'm not sure it's him. She's likely mistaken and was probably drunk. She probably is mixing up details. "

:manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
P
This is a nearly unprecedented collision of #MeToo and racism in public office, and just may topple the Democrats in VA for at least an election cycle or two. I don't know what happened in that hotel room, but I have to wonder why someone would make up that story, (promised to cause her nothing but pain and misery) of which is very typical, ESP of the sexual politics of yesteryear. I have never done anything of the sort, but ask 5 men you know, if they ever done something like that, guiding a woman's head towards their penis, when there wasn't verbal consent, and possible some hesitation. Guys were doing that in high school.

A lot of nikkas have done that but only a rapist would keep forcing her head to your penis if she is resisting and crying

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
even the minorities wilding lol

fukk that bytch brehs
live down south brehs

filed under the list of things not to say when you're accused of rape

:mjlol:

live down south, brehs!

I'm just sitting here like people do realize that these people's great-great grandparents owned slaves, fought for the confederacy, and or wish they did.

It's like everyone lost the plot somehow? I try not to brow beat the southern brehs about this shyt but speak on it. Your states and the cacs in them are racist scum. Of course they all wore fukking black face and dressed as klansman whenever they could. I'd be fukking shocked if we started digging up photo albums of state and federal elected officials in the south that didn't look like something out of Birth of a Nation or have familial ties to dead traitors.

:mjlol:

Last edited: