VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I honestly don’t think Blackface for a custume party as Kurtis Blow in the 80s is a big deal.

The KKK blackface shyt was racist but I think people are going overboard to be offended by the DA.

Bigger fish to fry but in this day and age people are just looking to be offended for something.
giphy.gif

spoken like a true cac.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is a nearly unprecedented collision of #MeToo and racism in public office, and just may topple the Democrats in VA for at least an election cycle or two. I don't know what happened in that hotel room, but I have to wonder why someone would make up that story, (promised to cause her nothing but pain and misery) of which is very typical, ESP of the sexual politics of yesteryear. I have never done anything of the sort, but ask 5 men you know, if they ever done something like that, guiding a woman's head towards their penis, when there wasn't verbal consent, and possible some hesitation. Guys were doing that in high school.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
This seems way too coordinated. Dem. Gov and his line of succession is being taken out in 1 week.

To be clear, if these guys were dressing in klan robes/blackface as adults and sexually harassing women, they do need to go.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Untitled-17.jpg

Vanessa Tyson

She slightly thick

Dude has no tact with women, there has to be a better way to seal the deal, seems like to me he just wanted that hotel action