VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

Daps
If this is somehow targeted opposition, you do not want smoke with whoever coordinated this shyt.

They may have singlehandendly toppled the entire Democratic party of Virgina in less than 3 days.

Jeezuz Krist. :picard:

At this point I would almost hope this is just a perfect storm of unfortunate coincidences. I have literally never seen anything like this take place in the political realm in this little span of time.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
But he hasn’t resigned from his AG position?
Does he expect black people to vote for him in the primary/general election?

If Fairfax resigns, the president pro tempore of the Virginia Senate would take over and he's a Republican. He'd keep his Senate seat too while being Lt. Governor!

If Herring resigns, it is the responsibility of the VA General Assembly to assign a replacement and the Republicans have a narrow majority right now.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
And there's this

full

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If this is somehow targeted opposition, you do not want smoke with whoever coordinated this shyt.

They may have singlehandendly toppled the entire Democratic party of Virgina in less than 3 days.

Jeezuz Krist. :picard:

At this point I would almost hope this is just a perfect storm of unfortunate coincidences. I have literally never seen anything like this take place in the political realm in this little span of time.
giphy.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
i've never realized just how deep the disdain white people hold for black people is.... it's almost normal to have a blackface picture in your yearbook.... it really baffles just how much hatred white people hold for us...

Full page of year book.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

Full page of year book.

wow.... white people are so oppressed by having to share a planet with people that aren't white... it must be so devastating... i can't imagine thinking i'm so much better than everyone else but feel so threatened by the existence of everyone else....