Reppin
Brooklyn
So the attorney general just jumped out of the closet

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOO Fairfax and his people are fukking this up royally.

I feel like he could've survived the allegation. But it's obvious they're getting very flustered. This is where age/relative youth can hurt you.

First of all no one should've accused Northam of being behind this, EVEN IF HE WERE! You gain NOTHING and instead look like you're trying to change the subject.

He should've called up Ellison.

And then freely admit that you fukkd her. I mean he was like 23/24 at the time not to mention single. He wasn't cheating on his wife. There are no other women in his life that have ever made similar allegations. He seems honest. And it's not PC to say this among liberal friends/supporters, but the fact that she said this the day he's mentioned as next gov makes a lot of people uncomfortable. AND she's one of those professional social justice types - a lot of people would hesitate to automatically believe her and demand he step down.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
yo virginia is all fukked up

and i dont think its a mistake that all these bombs are dropping

da?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was born and raised in Va and it was never the North. It's always been a Southern state. Hell, even Washington, D.C. shares more Southern culture than Northern. :gucci:

Did that breh seriously not know that Robert E Lee was from Virginia? :gucci: They are famously south.

Maryland and Delaware are borderline south. Virginia clear as day.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Racism / Race Baiting
I honestly don’t think Blackface for a custume party as Kurtis Blow in the 80s is a big deal.

The KKK blackface shyt was racist but I think people are going overboard to be offended by the DA.

Bigger fish to fry but in this day and age people are just looking to be offended for something.