V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This is wha frustrates me bout this show. I know i gotta support da breh leroy but dude does everything wrong man. How u not talk to Kyle at start to work together against Zach and Tony.

How u leave final stop in 1st place with a lead and all u gotta do is jog to the end and that's it and u walkin let Kyle and Zach jog by u. Come on son.

Y da challenge will never put a brother who can actually run and jog in this. Where's da bi sexual football dude from Jordans season. He was good at this. Where's Brandon he gave up?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah the timed overnight 1’s are the worst. I just thought this 1 was way too easy. They didn’t have to climb any mountains, eat nothing crazy or even swim

And every check point was a breather. Play cards n relax with a mercenary. Stand and move swords. Come on now

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I just knew Leroy wasnt making it to the next day, he always fukks up.

I thought my baby Kam would make it until she picked higher on the 10 card. I said Kaliah gonna catch her ass.

Has any other black person won one of these besides Darell?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Leroy is the most overrated challenger of all time.

Also, how the fukk are you gonna drag a memory game into an entire episode? this show is the WOAT when it comes to time. this shyt should be 10 episodes, instead they make it 20.

that British dude who looks like he took a picture of David Beckham and $20k to a Mexican plastic surgeon is probably gonna somehow win

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Leroy is the most overrated challenger of all time.

Also, how the fukk are you gonna drag a memory game into an entire episode? this show is the WOAT when it comes to time. this shyt should be 10 episodes, instead they make it 20.

that British dude who looks like he took a picture of David Beckham and $20k to a Mexican plastic surgeon is probably gonna somehow win

Leroy isn’t overrated :russ: Nobody says he’s great or anything. And they not stretching that puzzle into an entire episode, they’ll probably show the clip at the 2 part reunion bullshyt. I agree with you on the time thing, that’s something they’ve got bad at in the past 5 or so seasons. All these to be continues and fukkin 2 part finales is bullshyt.

Remember when they used to do a challenge and elimination all in the same episode? :wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Prolly zach n cara...

Leroy rides JB cot tails for years....never wana be the big dog....takes Ls every time
this exactly. Leroy came in like he was gonna be a longterm beast. I think he made the final with that dork Mike-Mike, but has basically been a pawn and a dikkrider ever since. He got screwed a couple times with injuries (like when his terrible cousin got hurt) but he's a perrennial disappointment. i'm shocked he even got this far. He only did b/c he just fades in the background, which could be seen as "smart gameplay" but i think people just like Leroy the dude, and don't respect Leroy the challenger.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ever since that final where Nia got kicked out Leroy been a bish comp wise. He got out of shape, and is basically just treating these shows like a free Vaca. Hr even said that on the season with his cousin. He had a messed up back and said he came jus for da free trip.

The problem with Leroy is that he was entertaining b4, smashing broads n ish. But now he jus boring.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ever since that final where Nia got kicked out Leroy been a bish comp wise. He got out of shape, and is basically just treating these shows like a free Vaca. Hr even said that on the season with his cousin. He had a messed up back and said he came jus for da free trip.

The problem with Leroy is that he was entertaining b4, smashing broads n ish. But now he jus boring.

Leroy is basically an under achiever. He doesn't have ambition and doesn't strive for greatness. He's one of those people that just coast through life. And I guess he's happy with that. But it's a shame given that he's physically blessed with an athlete's physique and the opportunity to be on this show. I mean breh is a reality show star, has a little clout, and out of all the things in the world he chooses to be a barber. Like breh, I know barbers can make good money, but is that where your dreams stop at? Cutting people's hair til you die? That should be like a side gig or a temporary hustle, not a full blown career.

I look at ppl like Wes, Jordan, Emily, Camila, Darrell, Abram, Kenny, Cara and they've started businesses and be on some entrepreneur shyt. Leroy's been around all of them and hasn't soaked up any real knowledge inside or outside the show. If he had built a friendship with Wes rather than Bananas he probably would've gotten a lot farther with his life, goals and ambitions.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is wha frustrates me bout this show. I know i gotta support da breh leroy but dude does everything wrong man. How u not talk to Kyle at start to work together against Zach and Tony.

How u leave final stop in 1st place with a lead and all u gotta do is jog to the end and that's it and u walkin let Kyle and Zach jog by u. Come on son.

Y da challenge will never put a brother who can actually run and jog in this. Where's da bi sexual football dude from Jordans season. He was good at this. Where's Brandon he gave up?
Not only that, this motherfukker Leroy had every advantage he needed to actually win for once. No swimming. He didn't have to eat anything crazy. Even had his boy Bananas down there trying to help him out. Had a fukking lead and just couldn't finish. No heart, fukk him. Why even invite him back on the show? At least Cory is entertaining with his underachieving.