V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Gonna be interesting how this finale plays out. Kam and Leroy struggle with swimming. Tony and Kailah running their first final. Same with the Brit. Andy dikk and the Brit dumb as hell and can’t do a puzzle.

Cara and Zach have to be the favorites, but it’s all gonna come down to who is paired up with who in each section.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah something is up, cause on the after show when Leroy was joking with Liza that them taking a shot meant it was a date, Nessa was like Kam's my girl and he backed up and was like "I'm just joking" real quick. Kam done grew on me like crazy.

Kam did grow on me too. She has proven herself to me..... I hope she’s here to stay

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He came off like he was threatening them and his threats hold no weight since he’s not a strong competitor. Him pretending like he was just mad at the reason was just an excuse for him being mad he had to go in
How'd he threaten them though? He literally was just saying I've always treated all of you with respect and I'm not going to threaten you for future events because we're in the here and now. Then he gave reasons why all the others make more sense. Only threatening thing about it was that it was a black man saying it with passion.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gonna be interesting how this finale plays out. Kam and Leroy struggle with swimming. Tony and Kailah running their first final. Same with the Brit. Andy dikk and the Brit dumb as hell and can’t do a puzzle.

Cara and Zach have to be the favorites, but it’s all gonna come down to who is paired up with who in each section.

Kam and Leroy gonna team up

I bet Cara and the Brit team

Tony will probably try to get NiCole

And Zack and Kailah probably pair

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Leroy did come off aggressive and was trying to strong arm the troika. Don't even hit us with that militant racism bullshyt cuz he even said it himself that he was being aggressive. That would've turned me off too and I would've voted him also. Imagine the roles were reversed and Tony's talking to Leroy all passive aggressive on some "you better not say my name" type shyt. We'd be like :dahell: If leroy came correct Tony probably wouldn't have said his name. Leroy is the weakest guy there to have in a final. He can't swim and sucks at puzzles. Kyle is a wild card cuz we haven't seen him in a final before so he may sink or swim.

At the end of the day it's Leroy's fault he's even in that situation. Brad and Kyle have performed better than him this whole season. Leroy I think is the only one with no money in his bank account. I just don't feel sorry for dude cuz every season he disappoints and I don't respect his game at all. His game is to ride the vets coattails to the finals. He said that verbatim on Dirty 30, and I don't respect it.

Anyways, I feel bad for Nelson! That small mistake cost Nelson the game. If Nelson was in the final there's a good chance he might've won. He only lost to CT on invasion by 2 minutes. I really was rooting for Nelson all season (even tho I read spoilers).

Brad is like the most unpopular OG ever :mjlol: but that's good for his ass. Never liked him after the way him and his team kept throwing Brandon in the gulag on Cutthroat. fukk him.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Leroy did come off aggressive and was trying to strong arm the troika. Don't even hit us with that militant racism bullshyt cuz he even said it himself that he was being aggressive. That would've turned me off too and I would've voted him also. Imagine the roles were reversed and Tony's talking to Leroy all passive aggressive on some "you better not say my name" type shyt. We'd be like :dahell: If leroy came correct Tony probably wouldn't have said his name. Leroy is the weakest guy there to have in a final. He can't swim and sucks at puzzles. Kyle is a wild card cuz we haven't seen him in a final before so he may sink or swim.

At the end of the day it's Leroy's fault he's even in that situation. Brad and Kyle have performed better than him this whole season. Leroy I think is the only one with no money in his bank account. I just don't feel sorry for dude cuz every season he disappoints and I don't respect his game at all. His game is to ride the vets coattails to the finals. He said that verbatim on Dirty 30, and I don't respect it.

Anyways, I feel bad for Nelson! That small mistake cost Nelson the game. If Nelson was in the final there's a good chance he might've won. He only lost to CT on invasion by 2 minutes. I really was rooting for Nelson all season (even tho I read spoilers).

Brad is like the most unpopular OG ever :mjlol: but that's good for his ass. Never liked him after the way him and his team kept throwing Brandon in the gulag on Cutthroat. fukk him.

:mjpls:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The smug and arrogance of Tony this season. He better back it up in the finale. He was going to vote for Zach, but didn’t have the votes so he flipped it. Zach was the best male player all season. Good luck with that.

I’m back and forth with Leroy in this episode. I was with him for the callouts. Cara’s reasoning for picking Kyle, his heart and passion each challenge? Man if you get om with that Braveheart shyt. He was digging you out and you want that to continue. Be straightforward like Bananas was. I have something with Natalie, so everyone is fair game. My problem with Roy was he didn’t deserve to be in the final at all, and he was threatening them not to vote him in. He was aggressive, which he admitted. The finals is right there, and he knew something foul was going to happen.

Another problem that I can’t get over was Leroy playing tough in this episode, but went MLK with known racist Camila. I’m not feeling that at all and MTV. Read how she was spouting nothing but the N-word, but the show edited out everything. Nelson was in the room when she did that too. Pathethic.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Another problem that I can’t get over was Leroy playing tough in this episode, but went MLK with known racist Camila. I’m not feeling that at all and MTV. Read how she was spouting nothing but the N-word, but the show edited out everything. Nelson was in the room when she did that too. Pathethic.

He let Camila bury herself by not getting upset. I mean what was he supposed to do? Call her a bytch and get sexist and hateful too? Then he wouldn't have the sympathy in that situation. She was drunk and always gets crazy when she's drunk, there's nothing you can really do. As a guy, what I'ma do? Hit her and get kicked off and be banned and labeled a woman beater? C'mon breh...

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He let Camila bury herself by not getting upset. I mean what was he supposed to do? Call her a bytch and get sexist and hateful too? Then he wouldn't have the sympathy in that situation. She was drunk and always gets crazy when she's drunk, there's nothing you can really do. As a guy, what I'ma do? Hit her and get kicked off and be banned and labeled a woman beater? C'mon breh...

Do you love yourself as a man of color? What about your self-respect? You can’t be serious with that response. I’m not implying that he should have two-piece her, but defend yourself. Camilla didn’t say the n word once, she went on a racist laced rant. You think the other castmembers would have judged Leroy for defending himself? While they respected his mature stance, you had a few white cast members call him and Nelson out in social media. Camila OD’d and nothing happened. Do you understand how low that is? Brandon said she called him the n word too, so this been going on for years. MTV covered this shyt.

You know what’s worse? She wasn’t banned for that, and didn’t really apologize to him for it. She was banned for threatening to kill a crewmember behind the scenes, and locked herself in the bathroom saying she was going to end her life. MTV had no choice now.

Edit: I’m reading that she might not be banned, just not receiving availability calls for now :dahell:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Do you love yourself as a man of color? What about your self-respect? You can’t be serious with that response. I’m not implying that he should have two-piece her, but defend yourself. Camilla didn’t say the n word once, she went on a racist laced rant. You think the other castmembers would have judged Leroy for defending himself? While they respected his mature stance, you had a few white cast members call him and Nelson out in social media. Camila OD’d and nothing happened. Do you understand how low that is? Brandon said she called him the n word too, so this been going on for years. MTV covered this shyt.

You know what’s worse? She wasn’t banned for that, and didn’t really apologize to him for it. She was banned for threatening to kill a crewmember behind the scenes, and locked herself in the bathroom saying she was going to end her life. MTV had no choice now.

Edit: I’m reading that she might not be banned, just not receiving availability calls for now :dahell:

Maybe I'm just too jaded to care but I'm just not as passionate about the shyt. I would've did exactly what Leroy did. The bytch is shyt faced drunk and is embarrassing herself enough as it is, what else I gotta say or do? If you let some drunken dumb racist bytch get you riled up then you haven't lived enough life. If you get all :fire: and emotional every time a racist says something crazy to you then that's you. I never been in a situation like that, but unless someone puts their hands on me I could give a fukk less. People are racist, surprise surprise. There's nothing we can do about that. What I'm supposed to do? Tell them to stop? Lol. That's not the world we live in. I'm a sarcastic a$$hole so I probably would've just mocked her and said some smart shyt and made her look more stupid, if I was in that mood. But like I said, too jaded to care :yeshrug: