V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Leroy is basically an under achiever. He doesn't have ambition and doesn't strive for greatness. He's one of those people that just coast through life. And I guess he's happy with that. But it's a shame given that he's physically blessed with an athlete's physique and the opportunity to be on this show. I mean breh is a reality show star, has a little clout, and out of all the things in the world he chooses to be a barber. Like breh, I know barbers can make good money, but is that where your dreams stop at? Cutting people's hair til you die? That should be like a side gig or a temporary hustle, not a full blown career.

I look at ppl like Wes, Jordan, Emily, Camila, Darrell, Abram, Kenny, Cara and they've started businesses and be on some entrepreneur shyt. Leroy's been around all of them and hasn't soaked up any real knowledge inside or outside the show. If he had built a friendship with Wes rather than Bananas he probably would've gotten a lot farther with his life, goals and ambitions.
Is Wes actually doing anything though? He strikes me as one of those people that straight up lie about the success of what he's involved in. Looking at the company he was hyping up and it just seems like it's a startup itself looking to hit it big.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was very easily finals ever.

Leroy stays disappointing me :snoop:. He doesn't play his game right, etc. There's a reason why he has $0 account. There's a reason why people turned back on him and don't trust him to run the finals with them.

I really wanted Kam to win :mjcry: but shyt backfired on her for beefing with Melissa for no damn reason.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, this motherfukker Leroy had every advantage he needed to actually win for once. No swimming. He didn't have to eat anything crazy. Even had his boy Bananas down there trying to help him out. Had a fukking lead and just couldn't finish. No heart, fukk him. Why even invite him back on the show? At least Cory is entertaining with his underachieving.

This. Leroy had all the advantages but he doesn't take the advantage of it.

I respect Cory and Nelson over Leroy cause they actually tried to play the game and tried to get JB out of the game.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Alton used to be a GOAT of this shyt.

He got ran off by Zach and gay Frank during Battle of the Seasons

Forgot about Alton. He ain't get ran off, he was just over it. His words were "I'm sitting in a house with a bunch of stupid 20 something year olds asking myself why am I here" or something close to that. And I don't blame him. The cast back then had so many annoying people. He was past that stage in his life

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is Wes actually doing anything though? He strikes me as one of those people that straight up lie about the success of what he's involved in. Looking at the company he was hyping up and it just seems like it's a startup itself looking to hit it big.

Who knows, but Wes is a smart guy. I don't expect him to be doing bad

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Who knows, but Wes is a smart guy. I don't expect him to be doing bad

Even that is funny speak. From the website it appears that his company gets a 5% ownership stake in the companies that sign up with them. That $20 million is in revenue so it's going to be a hell of a lot less than that in profit once you subtract operating costs and it looked like there was multiple owners. So unless it's got contracts where he's raping any company that signs up with them he ain't making huge bank off of betablox.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Even that is funny speak. From the website it appears that his company gets a 5% ownership stake in the companies that sign up with them. That $20 million is in revenue so it's going to be a hell of a lot less than that in profit once you subtract operating costs and it looked like there was multiple owners. So unless it's got contracts where he's raping any company that signs up with them he ain't making huge bank off of betablox.

His company has 2 offices, one in KC and the other Oklahoma. I think he is doing alright otherwise he would be doing more challenges.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if this british dude wins :francis:

kam.. how u gon hit higher on a 10 :mindblown:

but yeah like a couple of you have said, easiest finals ever..

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
His company has 2 offices, one in KC and the other Oklahoma. I think he is doing alright otherwise he would be doing more challenges.
From what I saw the KC office was just a rented shared workspace not an actual office. Might be old info but I already wasted too much time searching on it.