V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes.... that Camilla shyt.

I don’t blame Leroy..... even in his right to, it wouldn’t have turned out good if he acted out @Sin Colieone what you forgetting is the editors and how they edit shyt out.

So imagine him going off on her and the cut it to him being “scary” and “angry” then she crying and when they edit and air all this shyt they make him out to be the “monster”

No amount of twitter and cast interviews is gonna overcome what was aired.

He played it how it needed to be played.

She looks bad and people rock with him more

Martha

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Maybe I'm just too jaded to care but I'm just not as passionate about the shyt. I would've did exactly what Leroy did. The bytch is shyt faced drunk and is embarrassing herself enough as it is, what else I gotta say or do? If you let some drunken dumb racist bytch get you riled up then you haven't lived enough life. If you get all :fire: and emotional every time a racist says something crazy to you then that's you. I never been in a situation like that, but unless someone puts their hands on me I could give a fukk less. People are racist, surprise surprise. There's nothing we can do about that. What I'm supposed to do? Tell them to stop? Lol. That's not the world we live in. I'm a sarcastic a$$hole so I probably would've just mocked her and said some smart shyt and made her look more stupid, if I was in that mood. But like I said, too jaded to care :yeshrug:

We’re different I guess. Anyone calling me that to my face, I’m not just sitting there sarcastically mocking them. This is an issue where it looks like that word doesn’t bother you at all, and wouldn’t care if a white person repeated it back to you, or used it at all.

Yes.... that Camilla shyt.

I don’t blame Leroy..... even in his right to, it wouldn’t have turned out good if he acted out @Sin Colieone what you forgetting is the editors and how they edit shyt out.

So imagine him going off on her and the cut it to him being “scary” and “angry” then she crying and when they edit and air all this shyt they make him out to be the “monster”

No amount of twitter and cast interviews is gonna overcome what was aired.

He played it how it needed to be played.

She looks bad and people rock with him more

Martha

Mentioned the editors already, and you’re right. MTV would have messed around and had him looking like the POS Seahawks QB who broke his GF’s jaw. Do you remember the Real World season with Nicole Z? MTV didn’t show the fight at all. She got in Jason’s face, and out of rage, he picked her up and hemmed her to the wall. He didn’t hit her, but that was still violent. He got destroyed hard online, and it still gets brought up. It doesn’t matter if she had her hands on his face, which made him snap, domestic violence will always favor the woman.

Again, I’m not calling for Leroy to do what Jason did. He could have went in verbally without the profanity, but that’s just me. It’s a lose/lose like you said. MTV would edit it and have you feeling bad for Camilla.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We’re different I guess. Anyone calling me that to my face, I’m not just sitting there sarcastically mocking them. This is an issue where it looks like that word doesn’t bother you at all, and wouldn’t care if a white person repeated it back to you, or used it at all.

Mentioned the editors already, and you’re right. MTV would have messed around and had him looking like the POS Seahawks QB who broke his GF’s jaw. Do you remember the Real World season with Nicole Z? MTV didn’t show the fight at all. She got in Jason’s face, and out of rage, he picked her up and hemmed her to the wall. He didn’t hit her, but that was still violent. He got destroyed hard online, and it still gets brought up. It doesn’t matter if she had her hands on his face, which made him snap, domestic violence will always favor the woman.

Again, I’m not calling for Leroy to do what Jason did. He could have went in verbally without the profanity, but that’s just me. It’s a lose/lose like you said. MTV would edit it and have you feeling bad for Camilla.

Yes... I feel like thats exactly what they wouldve done. They edit them shows to create drama and storylines..... I think we forget sometimes they cut 24-48hrs into a 48min format

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

So then what are you doing? Especially to a female???

I said everything I needed to say about this already. I don't argue with bytches and I definitely don't give em power by getting emotional. I'm either telling them fukk you or I'm mocking and making fun of em to piss em off even more for shyts and giggles.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Gonna be interesting how this finale plays out. Kam and Leroy struggle with swimming. Tony and Kailah running their first final. Same with the Brit. Andy dikk and the Brit dumb as hell and can’t do a puzzle.

Cara and Zach have to be the favorites, but it’s all gonna come down to who is paired up with who in each section.
zack had one of the ultimate meltdowns in a final though

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Idk it’s not looking good for him... it’s like he always gets to the end and don’t win. I’m afraid he’ll be like Aneesa. :mjcry:
tumblr_niax2aITkf1u8s2afo1_250.gif