V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
shyt BRAD been hoping peeps forgot about him too:russ:

Dude been mad low key the past few eps trynna protect himself and his chick:mjlol:

Na Brad.... we see you:salute: and we coming for you and your Ho, bytch!!!:youngsabo:

Martha
Yeah he tried to get in the Troika talking bout he had 2 assists he should go in:russ::mjlol:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It just kills me how everyone who has the opportunity to put that killshot on Johnny..... always pull that “I have to play my game” shyt card and save him.

Motherfukkers really gotta start breaking down how does Saving Johnny, a guy that will slice your babies throat to win, help “their” game

Martha

This is finally starting to kill my love for The Challenge. It’s been my guilty pleasure for years. The moment Johnny betrayed Sarah, I’m like wow no way the other cast members will rock with him again. It’s over. Reunion happens and you had some of these puppets agree with him. I knew it was over after that. It’s “The Bananas Show” now.

I’m rooting for Devin and Brad, just for the fact that both would throw Johnny under the bus in a heartbeat. Cory, Nelson, and the white boy ( can’t remember his name) had the right idea, but did it in a horrible way, by making themselves an even bigger target with the hit list. Their politics was trash.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
so this show was basically on death's door a few years ago. Bananas was talking about retiring, and everyone was sick of him anyway... so MTV just said fukk it and doubled down. more Bananas, more bullshyt episodes, more cliffhangers, people from shows no one has ever heard of... i hate this show these days. i watch it as background noise, but mostly just FF it

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
What a bunch of fukkin cowards. They gonna throw in Nelson and then whoever wins is getting thrown in next time. It’s like clockwork with this show.

Jemmye saying Bananas has her back like she not still there only because she’s bad at everything :dead:

Devin ain’t winning no damn physical challenge either, so the show is about to get real shytty.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this show was basically on death's door a few years ago. Bananas was talking about retiring, and everyone was sick of him anyway... so MTV just said fukk it and doubled down. more Bananas, more bullshyt episodes, more cliffhangers, people from shows no one has ever heard of... i hate this show these days. i watch it as background noise, but mostly just FF it

I agree. I hadn’t watch this show in years, but I somehow got sucked in watching the champs vs stars show in then the Dirty 30 and now I’m back in. Probably because Veronica came back and that was my crush back in the day. Lol

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
I agree. I hadn’t watch this show in years, but I somehow got sucked in watching the champs vs stars show in then the Dirty 30 and now I’m back in. Probably because Veronica came back and that was my crush back in the day. Lol
This is the same exact shyt that happened to me :russ:. Saw Punk was going to be on champs vs stars and now they got me back in.

Pito

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don’t like devin at all so I hope he goes home. He comes off like a hoe when he starts yelling at the women.

Jemmye is and has always been trash. Hope she never does another challenge in her life.

I’d eat Natalie’s ass tho. She is fine.