V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
we need this devin johnny show down. devin is a layup shoutout to big krit

but atleast this nikka got some got damn balls. everybody else just let johnny walk to finals. like i would have serious trouble containing myself if these nikkas kept makin stupid choices every week. damn jemmye like uhh uhh its for my game :skip: nikkas just doin it off reflex now aint even got no legit reasons :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It just kills me how everyone who has the opportunity to put that killshot on Johnny..... always pull that “I have to play my game” shyt card and save him.

Motherfukkers really gotta start breaking down how does Saving Johnny, a guy that will slice your babies throat to win, help “their” game

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think Nelson is prolly gonna end up going in. I doubt Zack & Tony are putting Bananas in

:heh: If that happens that will be hilarious and will pretty much in my eyes secure Johnny victory.

Cuz from a process of elimination. Johnny has Leroy holding him down..... that Brit seems to be his puppet, none of the girls want to cross him and ruffle his feathers.... so Brad and Tony are next.

Martha

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
:heh: If that happens that will be hilarious and will pretty much in my eyes secure Johnny victory.

Cuz from a process of elimination. Johnny has Leroy holding him down..... that Brit seems to be his puppet, none of the girls want to cross him and ruffle his feathers.... so Brad and Tony are next.

Martha
I forgot about Brad. Its either 1 of those 2

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I forgot about Brad. Its either 1 of those 2

shyt BRAD been hoping peeps forgot about him too:russ:

Dude been mad low key the past few eps trynna protect himself and his chick:mjlol:

Na Brad.... we see you:salute: and we coming for you and your Ho, bytch!!!:youngsabo:

Martha