Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the show was American it would have probably turned trash before ending or cancellation (ie, why so few of our long running shows have a satisfying finish). UK keeps it crazy short and cancels even if there's potential to continue. :mjcry:
On one hand i can respect the artistic integrity. Ending a show to keep it great while also ending the cash it generates and moving onto a new project that may not even be successful is commendable. US teams never do that. But on the other hand the world lost a great show.!:mjcry: I am disgusted there is a U.S remake coming too. I don't care who is involved. For some reason the U.K will watch anything American, they never remade Friends etc. But for some reason it never works the other way round. It's the same language ffs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On one hand i can respect the artistic integrity. Ending a show to keep it great while also ending the cash it generates and moving onto a new project that may not even be successful is commendable. US teams never do that..

:dwillhuh:

U.S. did that just last year, with "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched the entire 2 seasons again over Christmas and damn if it wasn't just as good on second viewing. I am legit pissed that its over.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta stop upping this thread ... it gets my hopes up

:mjcry: