Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe Amazon will pick it up like they did when the BBC cancelled Ripper Street, one can only hope:mjcry:

Channel 4 cancelling it after this season is even worse than if they did with season 1 as 2 ended on a cliffhanger and was a set-up season :mjcry:

Dennis Kelly had plans for a season 3 and season 4:mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
grf.gif

So we can't get mad about the Fincher remake right?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We also gotta understand that virtually every single race would survive.

I don't care if the Russian Flu was the worst epidemic in the history of the Earth, there is absolutely ZERO chance that the vaccination rate would be 100%

Thousands of people from every race would be un-vaccinated. Out of those groups, the rate of survival would be higher than zero. So logically every race would still be represented.

Once the sterilization is exposed, people would work to restore the populations of their race. Either the races would become ultra-segregated, or possibly the opposite end of the spectrum would occur and mixing would skyrocket and indiviual races would start to dissipate.

I could also see at some point a revolt against the "master" race followed by an ethnic cleansing. Evil, yes, but so is Janus. Phillip Carvill may have inadvertently caused the extinction of his own race rather than the salvation:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:ld: they had the lowest incidence of cancer and some other diseases. I think that is mainly because they weren't exposed to the same amount of tech and industrial growth etc
I thought it was brilliant they were leading you to believe he was some neo nazi type but he was more of a detached evil genius

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dwelling on this a bit more Dennis Kelly is a clown for ending season 2 with a cliff hanger knowing his shyt was flopping. It's not as if season 1 was doing Super Bowl numbers. He could have wrapped the story up in season 2, instead he's doing interviews talking about "I have plans for season 4!". FOH son. :camby:

He should've done like Bryan Fuller does "Hannibal" and end each season as if it's the series end. Leave enough threads open so if it gets renewed you have material. But don't end it on a motherfukking cliff hanger like that.

Fred.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think it will get picked up on an on demand format given the interest online. Just might take a year to announce a deal though

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of you UK blokes go detonate Channel 4:pacspit:

...Fincher could use the same UK actors in some type of capacity in the US version:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only just completed season 1, so i wont be reading anything else in this thread

question: is there any chance season 2 comes out on blu ray? because i dont want to watch a beautiful show like this using some shytty rip off torrents. but i guess if theres no chance then i dont have a choice. doesnt look like this will ever come to netflix

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
UK is crazy. If this show was American and as amazing as it is... It would go on for like 10 seasons. UK always cancels dope shows in their prime and doesn't stretch it out for cash, which is cool, but i think this was too early to cancel it.

If the show was American it would have probably turned trash before ending or cancellation (ie, why so few of our long running shows have a satisfying finish). UK keeps it crazy short and cancels even if there's potential to continue. :mjcry: